Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I don't know anymore and I need a break from it all

I think they are maybe just generally more social than I am @TAB
I need my space from people.

Weird thing was yesterday when I asked a question to my boss. One of the new people reacted in a weird way like I should know the answer. MAde me think she was told something about me being incompetent or something idk. It's just that I have been in workplaces before where rumours go around - people don't even care to value individuals and look at people as either "inside" or "outside"
In the end it is a temp role and I am there for the experience. To get me out of what I was doing. Come Ocotober it'll all be history.

I think the best approach from now on is to just do the job. I get along fine with others - it's just that I'm not working closely with them. Plus next week I am expecting a new person to be job sharing with me so that'll be nice I think - help. There's a lot of delegation going on. Which I don't mind. It's just the interaction side of it I find hard because people there are high maintenance and at differeing stages of life too - a bit older than me. My boss is actually in charge of people older than her too so maybe some people don't like it?
Just a lot of questions without many answers at the moment. Maybe I gotta give it a few more weeks.

Monday I will work from home.

Also too, my anxiety is up lately because of everything. Maybe that isn't helping too

I am social with people I can get along with. Otherwise it's fake lol @TAB

Anyway, I have an open book exam in an hour from now so need to focus on that

best thing would be to forget about it. You might have seen something that wasnt there, okay you were feeling awkward or something. Cant  ascribe every little thing a meaning and take it to heart. Let it go @MDT  sure maybe if something happens lots of times them maybe there is something, does it really matter anyway ? Only if you let it. Cat Happy

Yeah @TAB
I really gotta ease off on myself

Take it easy @MDT  Cat Happy plus it's not a work day so don't think about work lol

Indeed @TAB
It's a uni day - time to focus on that !

See you later today @TAB
There is a peer group support hosted at 7:30 tonight I'm gonna look at. Might be beneficial for where I am at these days

okay fair enough @MDT 

@TAB @Meowmy @oceangirl
@greenpea @BlueBay @frog @Clawde @Shaz51 @Snowie @Schitzo @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Adge @saltandpepper
@Judi9877

Worst exam ever.

My results in other assignments should carry me through though.

cut your losses @MDT  I got graded P2 in 2nd semester 1st year maths, got under 30% in exam lol, was heatwave week before, had no aircon, so not much study, just stressing and drinking, plus never really understood it anyway lol, done exams where got around 80% and answers almost jump out, this was like oh dont get that will look at another one, oh dont get that either etc lol

Not the end of the world

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance