Forums

Re: Support for L-B

Cheers @Oaktree. Hopping off for now.

Me too like @Oaktree 

Hello @L-B 

How are you tonight ? Thank you for also tell ing us about your past work @tyme 

Hi @L-B 

Been reading all the emails since last we spoke or should I say wrote ( its funny, but I think in my head that we are speaking to eachother).  Great to hear all the good work that you have been doing on yourself, as @tyme indicated you are doing all the work, we are the cheer squad for ye.  And on that note, hoooray for you 🙂

Thanks @tyme @Asgard @Oaktree @Jynx @PeppyPatti for cheering me on. I've been close to quitting this week and spoke to my supervisor again to revise my work duties for a week. They are demanding but receptive to my suggestion. Hanging in there!

Hi @L-B 

I don't know you but I certainly relate to stigmatisation  via mental ill health and workplace.

Perhaps ---- if you feel this could be something you can imagine - is maybe 

You imagining that you are an important representative for all struggling with MH in your workplace ?? 

For all that will follow you. You can act in a way of self-care

- so others who are after you -

your workmates can perhaps be more aware of others.  

I don't know if this is something you want to do 

But I feel - 

Your  emotions need care  now and tomorrow?? 

I think we can all remember our horror stories - ask anyone on this site - I can certainly write long monologues 🌿🦜💓🎶🌿

( In a good way) 

But anyway .....it's just a thought ?? 

FB_IMG_1687187338648.jpg

Hi @L-B 

Glad to hear that your work is being receptive.  It brings a smile to my face when I hear that things are working out a wee bit better for you.  Well your cheer squad is still here, have a lovely day.  🙂

Thankyou for your cheerful message @Asgard .

You are most welcome @L-B , and how are you travelling today  🙂

It's been a bit difficult @Asgard @tyme lots of pressure but they are trying to accommodate things to make it easier.

Hope you have a break now that it's the weekend. Do you only work weekdays? @L-B