Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Take care @Sams911
Hope it goes okay for you

My GP has now become one of 'those' Drs. So popular and so busy, as well I am so busy, but much less popular, that I just can't even get in to see her until late next week. And I can't wait that long, so I said forget it. What does it matter? What do I matter?

I am emotionally unstable and spiralling rapidly back down the rabbit hole, and no can hear my pleas for help nor does anyone see the warning signs. Do I show them anyway?? Does anyone in my real-life care enough to do something about it before I reach the end of the rabbit hole?

It's like I am drowning, but no one sees my raised hand.

@Sans911 Heart
I see you, hear you and am here with you Heart

@Sans911  it is not good enough is it. If only we had the strength in ourselves to get angry but that takes power when we have no power. It takes drive when we have no drive. I wish I was there with you to get angry for you. Love peaxxx

Oh @Sans911 I'm sorry, could you call back and say you can't wait and ask the receptionist to check with your dr if she'll squeeze you in? I was a medical receptionist once and we'd do that...gosh I hope so Sans. 

I see you, I hear your pain and I'm so very sorry - let me know how you go. giphy.gif

@Sans911 

I also see you and hear you hun.

Here for you in every which way sweetie.

PLease take care of you

💜💜💜

Good morning my sweet sis @Sans911 

Hoping you day is going ok. Still sitting with you hun.

Lots nad lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜💜

Morning my lovely @Snowie. I've been waiting for your post.

I've had an awful night's sleep despite trying hard, 3 different sleep stories on Calm and my sleeping tablet. I have been asked to open the op shop this as it's my managers day off. It's also taking the float out of the safe, etc. I always stress a lot when I have morning appts because I think I will sleep through the alarm. Then I have a rental inspection this afternoon. And the housing manager is a different person.

Yesterday I took my older neighbour to his new GP. This is at the same practice as my gp. I managed to talk to her when she came out of her room & told her I needed to see her urgently.

She managed to squeeze me in as the last patient of the day. Which I was very grateful for her time. We had a good discussion about a number of things, and I've been started on a new antidepressant. Plus I will see her twice a week for a while until I get back on top of this latest round of issues. There were tears but I left feeling more hopeful.

How are you going? What is happening for you today?

And thinking too of our lil Sis @outlander today. Wishing her all the best. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hehe my post was a little late this morning @Sans911 . Dropped the kids of at school and made a quick dash to the supermarket!

I am so glad to hear from you this morning hun, have been worried about you 💜

That is super good news that you got in to see your gp yesterday afternoon. I am so happy that you have a caring gp who takes the time to listen to you. She seems like someone who is in your corner. Hopefully that by seeing her twice a week and with the new meds help you sweetie. Just have to hope that the meds don't take too long to start to have an effect.

Hoping also that your shift at the op shop goes ok hun. I am sure that they wouldn't get you to open the op shop if they didn't have the faith and trust in you hun.

I am going ok. Been awake since about 3 this morning. Had a nightmare and was afraid to go back to sleep. Not much on for today, just some washing and pottering around the house doing a few things. We have a 3 day weekend coming up so I think the kids are happy with that!

So pleased you got in to see your GP and are receiving that support @Sans911 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance