Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

Hi Bow, 

Really sorry to hear you're going through this. I am currently moderating SANE and have just sent you an email. 

Kind regards, 

Mufasa

Sending you both some hugs today @Bow @Former-Member  and hoping today is better

Love

💜🤗💜🤗💜

family Conflict seems to always stay in my mind ,I dreamed last night of loosing you both in the emotional sense you both decided to go to the beach and had a great time with one of your friends but I didnt get invited to go that was last nights dream,before bed last night I thought of happy thoughts that maybe I could far fetchingly be a stand up and comedian and thinking about no wonder why comedians like to try to make other people happy cause they know what its like to be misreable themselves so instead of seeming selfish about needing or wanting their own happiness they instead turn it outward as a form of venting an outlet of being able to have the Knack to make others laugh and feel better about themselves which in turn helps them to know that even if they cant make themselves happy that at least they can make others feel happy,this morning when I woke up I didnt want to get up for a bit laying there thinking that Ive wasted years of my life and that I really need a Partner and Kids one day 

well Im stressed just had a talk with a social worker from a hospital who claims my Mother is actually my daughter and referring to asking me if her mother my grandmother is still alive and no shes not ,pluss the social worker referring to my suposed daughters uncle who is actually my uncle as they think my mother is my daughter and frankly I dont like the mention of said uncle anway cause he caused a major rift in the family this year its pathetic that social workers think their right about situations that thay have no idea of !!!!!!!!! Smiley MadSmiley FrustratedSmiley Sad seriously? Im more than half the age of my mother and lets not get into her and our relationship it sems everytime something happens to her and might I add she is emotionally abusive and great at manipulating authority to get what she wantsSmiley Sadeverytime something happens she loves to get authority people to refer to me and I dont want to be caught in the loop I want out of it I want to be removed from the loop regarding cause cause what shes done to my brothers and I is horid no normal mother abondens her children to practically raise themselves and leave the eldest daughter to pick up her mess for her and yes she more or less has pushed me into the role of "mother" to my Brothers and yet thats not enough she still wants to make out that Im always the one that has to be referred to by people for information and responsible for her needs aswell heck Im trying to sort out my own mental health and felt very vulnrable on the phone with the social worker from the hospitial and it hasnt helped my current thinking patterns or pyche to try and mess with me like that dont force me to play the role of mother to my mother when she doesnt care to mother us at all the only reason she is in hospital is for a broken ankle and yes thats bad and painfull but the emotional drama crap is a pain too no wonder my mental health issues are flaring more cause this doesnt help,as for the call from the hospital prior to this it was from a surgeon expecting me to give permision and make decions about her having surgery when in fact she is already comftably looked after with legal support to make those desions for her rather than referring to me all the time,I might sound selfish but Ive got enough to deal with raising her 12 year old son as my own son and trying to get his transition to high school smooted out as there is now more paperwork to do with the enrolement process and as for me well yeah Im working on things but dont feel like I j have my own life ,how many times do I have to tell people she is not my responsiblity and shouldnt have to be,Im raising her son my younger brother as my own cause that is the position Ive been put in since a very young age ,it was age 14 to be exact but thankfully I love my brothers so much of cause I wouldnt leave them like she has so where not the mst functional family but we make it work meanwhile Im sacrificing so much and its sad my 12yeard old brother doesnt have a mother that wants to be involved with his life so why the hell does she always force us to be involved in her dramas,I have to get emotionally support from counselling to help myself to have my own life marriage and children one day cause frankly I am missing out for the sake of being there for my brothers  

Music is helping soo much today Heart at home just listening to music yes house to myself to unwind now yes I will get there yes I will be ok HeartSelf Care 101

hey @LostAngel, it sounds like you were going through a lot earlier. I empathise with dealing with emotionally abusive people. Just sitting here with you now Heart

It's honestly great that you have insight about what you want and need (like counselling, to work towards having your own happy life, marriage, & children), and it sounds like you have a great connection with your brothers Heart

I'm really glad to hear that you're focusing on self-care. Music is also really helpful for me - I tend not to go a day without it.

Take good care,

girasole🌻

@Bow I just saw your recent post - I hope those dark thoughts are less intense now. I really feel for you and I hope that you have or can get supports to help you deal with those demons.

At times it might not feel like it, but I want to remind you that recovery from the darkest of times is possible.

Life probably feels hard right now, but myself and the rest of us here on the forums are all here with you, ok? Heart Please keep posting and reaching out; it's a great strength of yours.

How can a good day turn so horribly wrong.

The world seems to be closing in on me with no way out.

@Snowie  💞🤗🌸😔

@LostAngel  🌺👂

Hey @Snowie just stopping by to check in, see how you're feeling.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance