Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What’s for Dinner

thank you for the mentions friends Im not sure whats for dinner tonight maybe something light eggs and bacon on toast maybe? breakfast food for dinner is always yum especially on the weekend hope youve had a great weekend everyone

Hi Everyone

So far this week I’ve made potato and asparagus quiche and then a russian chicken salad.  A few nights  ago I made carrot and tahini soup, which was amazing!

This weekend,though, I’m going to have my fourth attempt at sourdough bread… needs nearly 20 hours proving time and I’m hoping the starter is perfect!

Oh yes, I nearly forgot…a few weeks ago I cooked a lamb shoulder in the oven for 5hours. Pulled apart and the main herb of rosemary was awesome!

Too much good food is a good thing…

Yumm @Appleblossom 

Hello @Delicatessen , @Oaktree , @LostAngel , @tyme , @Dimity 

We had homemade zucchini quiche for dinner , nice and easy meal 

Hi Everyone - Found a new recipe spicy chickpea, harissa and cheddar pitas. Delicious!

Hot chips and a dim sim again tonight with my friends’ daughter. Staying with her while my friend has dinner with her other friend that is having a birthday. She’s having an Indian feast. 

@Delicatessen @Shaz51 @LostAngel @Appleblossom @tyme @TAB 

Meggle

Wow @Delicatessen sounds like your cooking skills are amazing!!! Can I come for dinner sometime?

Meggle

Sounds good @Oaktree @Delicatessen  am in hosp here so min veg tiny roll mini lasagna . Think airline food 🍱 lol . Well hadnt eaten 23hrs lol

@Meowmy And @greenpea  used to have virtual coffee catch ups . Maybe thats an idea to invite people around for a meal ? 

Yum I’m eating healthy at the moment..chips and dimmy simmy I wish 

@TAB   how are you going cat? thought of you yesterday.  hope you are feeling okay xx

F9732CA8-8E88-4C25-A9AD-68BB4241DF4A.jpeg

714A5A93-545D-4D45-B152-D3BF76060E6F.jpeg

 getting pumped up w Cat medicine. For Cats. Lol @greenpea   Am ok maybe home in few hours

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance