Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @eth just woke up recently. Online for a bit now if you are around. Waiting for C to come back from bike ride then going out, may happen with short notice but I will at leat leave a parting greeting if that is in the middle of a chat. Heart

Hi @eth C is back and so I'm going offline and out now. Until next time we meet up. Heart

Hello @Mazarita , 

@eth 

End of the day  here having a  couple of beers after a day of cleaning 

Hey @Shaz51 glad you have enjoyed the beers tonight. We played a board game and watched an episode of Miracle Workers. Hope you sleep well. Heart

Good morning and best wishes @Mazarita @Shaz51  and @Emelia8  and to anyone else passing here today.  I'll be online for a bit if anyone wants to catch up.  Thinking of so many here but as usual lately not up to doing a mass tag atm.

Have a writing buddy coming this afternoon and want to get a story typed up.

Take care and stay kind all xoxo

Here now, @eth Smiley Happy

Hi @eth we missed each other by 7 minutes! Ah well, next time... Heart

Sorry @Mazarita  I got caught up typing up my story and forgot to come back and check if you were here.  Are you still around?

Yes, still here, @ethSmiley Happy

Yay! @Mazarita   My writing friend is coming at 1 (12 your time) so we can chat briefly now.  How have your outings with C been?  I've settled down now over the last 2 days after a roller coaster for several days prior.  Worked at putting the brakes on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance