Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: It's been a decade. Let me tell you a story. May trigger.

@Queenie    I need a smash my head against the wall emoji right now..

What a tragedy, what a waste.  I am so very sorry this happened to you, I am so very sorry you had to suffer such a heartless, needless loss.  I am also so sorry for J.  Nobody listened to her, but you.  What can be said to that? 

I am just so very sorry for all of it,  You are very strong, congratulations on your study, on leaving a violent husband behind, and being so determined you changed your life.  What an amazing woman you are. It is truly a privilege to "know" you.

singapore-sling.jpeg

Thank you @Former-Member for your reply. It is true, nobody helped her and after she died, I was angry that the world seemed to forget her (except for me and an old housemate of her). We kept a website going in her memory for a while, but for some reason or another it was taken down (I really don't know the reason). I have very few pictures left of her but those I have, I treasure. It was a tragic waste, all J wanted to do was become a doctor, but due to her drug history, she was not permitted. She certainly had the intelligence.

Thanks for the Singapore Sling, the corgis and I are also privileged to know you too.

This is a really powerful conversation @Queenie @Former-Member! Thanks. ☺

Hi @Queenie

my heart goes out for the anniversary of the loss of your beautiful friend. Heart

I am glad you are here and on this forum.  I too have BPD and i struggle so much with stigma and not being taken 'serious enough' when in hospital.

Take care, be gentle. xxoo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance