Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I’m not surprised you feel as you do @Former-Member . I’m stuck for words. It’s just awful you/we have to go on and on with this hell dumped on us. I really am sorry. 💛💛💛

@CheerBear  and anyone who would like one. Coffee is a bit later today.️ I thought yesterday might have been tiring. I hope it went well, in more ways than one. 💙💙

@eth  Coffee here if you would like one. Hope you are well enough today. 💙💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahh @Maggie .. at last .. a cuppa. Been a long night. 😩  and Im completely stuffed. Awake all night, and now a massive splitting headache to add to the mix.

What is everyone up to today, anything exciting? @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @eth 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Maggie  .. clearly not thinking today .. thank you for the cuppa  Much needed. 😀  And how are you, and little Maggs today?  🐶  💕

@Former-Member  I hope you cup of tea goes down well this morning. Is sounds like it’s needed.

Sorry you had  such a rough night, 💜💜 I hope you can take things easy today. That splitting headache might just stop you in your tracks. Sending lots of 💙💙💙💙

I’m not sure what today holds. I went out for an hour yesterday, and started pruning some of the 3 vines that are slowly damaging the bottlebrush tree. It felt symbolic of my life at present. It’s going to take time to unwind. More coffee I think.

@Former-Member 

6E3E061E-C576-46DC-8380-1374C63D293D.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

True @Maggie .. the headache is not at all helpful, and serves as another reminder of later this day, many years ago. I came to that day with a splitting headache ... likely a result of concussion judging from the tender lump on the side of my head. Hopefully some otc pain meds will help today, something which did not happen back then.

Well done on tackling those strangling vines. Symbolism can be quite powerful I think. Disentangling and unravelling a lifetime of twists and turns.

Right .. I need that cuppa .. for real.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gorgeous pic @Maggie  .. thank you. 💕👍

I hope you can sit out on your deck today @Former-Member . Sometimes simple. Or lie down if possible.

I hope Quinn drops in for a visit, or pat. One day a cuddle, who know.

I hope that cuppa is doing it’s job. No doubt a strong one today.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie  ... I need to try to do something today ... I really do.  Its going to be a nice day, weather wise.  So perhaps a nice quiet sit on the back deck will be it.  Probably while hubby has one of his snoozes.  Just me and Holly.  I have not seen Quinn (the harlequin stray cat for those who dont know) for a couple of days.  But Ieft a couple of treats I bought for him/her on the chair they like to use.  And they were gone this morning.  So I hope it was them who got it. 

I see you there @CheerBear  ... hope your yesterday was good and that everything went as well as possible.  Just another step in the progress of this relationship with Mr.  

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance