Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@Glisten @ArraDreaming @TAB @Tilz @StuF @MountainMan   wishing everyone a wonderful Monday.  Loving this weather here like Spring!

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA?si=txHbztMN7AhzM-wQ

Vic Firth Signature Artist Danny Carey performs "Pneuma" by Tool from their latest album 'Fear Inoculum' in Boston, MA! Live Sound Engineer - Alan "Nobby" Hopkinson Audio Mix - Liam Halpin Drum Tech - Joe Slaby ------------------------------------ STICKS: #vfSDC - Danny Carey Signature Sticks ...

not feeling so cool here @greenpea  well, spring here is generally as cold or colder than coldest parts of winter .. 😊

@greenpea Danny Carry the only other gifted off-beat drummer in rock history ❤️ How lucky am I to have lived during the same time as him and Bonzo.

Not to mention the Starman Bowie 👨🏼‍🎤🤘🎸🎧

G

Happy Monday to you too @greenpea !

Tool at Ball Arena, Denver, CO, USA Tour: Winter Tour 2024 February 5, 2024

Oh my goodness, i

Love our Jenny. My dad bought home the tape for me to listen to and dub and I accidentally taped over a section and it destroyed me! Oh these forums are better than psychoanalysis for breakthroughs! 

That's lovely @greenpea ❤️

Superb song @Glisten ❤️

@PeppyPatti  Thank you.❤️ Lovely to hear. so how was the day?

I'm not in the best place @Tilz  because just getting headaches for past week ..,..

But I'm softly smiling that you sent me this message ,🙂 thank you 

@ChouxieChou  

Sometimes I wish I was back at Perth Tafe studying art or Claremont Tafe 

Id'e say - remembering reading your messages - you know - you're be great at the Perth art scene ....

I remember sitting in this nightclub called "The Red Parrot," at Northridge drawing people in my sketchbook on weekends. It was so awesome...I didn't drink alcohol but I wanted to look like a buffalo gal in a Malcom McLaren song. 

https://youtu.be/bwflS27ext4?si=9MKehDO0-bMCjRGu

Malcolm McLaren "Buffalo Gals" Álbum: Would Ya Like More Scratchin' 1983. Gênero: Hip-Hop/rap
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance