Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys

I had a good laugh reading your update - the effect of quiet thoughtful people on their noisy neighbours.....

I have a potential answer - that when said neighbour tries to capture your attention you are quiet and reflective and they dunno what to do maybe? hehe

Lol yeah the public

img_8_1713265299937.jpg

housing bit thanks. I love Officeworks.

I sew quilts that are longer than the other side, lumpy and full of colour. A journey of life. I wonder if the will sell online ? 

Ide love to see your woodwork ??  

I go

beautiful-landscape-photography-07.jpg

into Officeworks  and stare at the stationary lol 😆 

@PeppyPatti
You remind me of my sister haha

@saturnzoon the holistic centre sounds like a relaxing environment. I feel like the scenery can make a difference. My psych works at a farm which has horses and two cats. I believe they had a diffuser too. It’s a way better environment than a typical clinic. I hope the appointment with your new psych goes well 🙂

Hi @tonys 

Thanks for asking re my sister. She seems ok, but I get a good chance to catch up with her tomorrow- flying up to Brisbane for my aunt's birthday on Saturday 🙂

Ohh sending you hugs @StuF , @creative_writer , @MDT , @PeppyPatti , @saturnzoon ❤️❤️

@StuF @creative_writer @MDT @saturnzoon @TAB @tonys 

Just doing Bitcoin stuff this afternoon and am about to do resistance training I did not do this morning and more Zen Chi

Hi @Shaz51 I hope you are doing well today 💖

@SmilingGecko resistance training sounds lovely. Need to get back into my exercise routine

Hiya @Shaz51 . Thanks for hugs. Back at ya!

Still raining up there?

Hello @creative_writer , @StuF 

Just a few showers @StuF 

I see I missed your question yesterday you asked , my kidney is stable at 19% which is good 

Doctor wants me to have a bone density test 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance