Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Here’s a picture of Miss Minx after getting into my jewels:

IMG_9645.jpeg

Miss Minx looking extra fabulous @Macqua 😸 

awww Miss Minx looks beautiful @Macqua 😍

@Shaz51 

Good morning Shazzy Darling. How are you faring today? I have just been to the gym for a personal training session. It was really good. Now I have more exercises that I can weave into my program. Just on the way to pick daughter up from the doctors. 

well done @Oaktree for this morning 😊

we had to drop the Ute at the mechanic and walked home stopping at the shop to buy milk and bread 

at home waiting for the phone call to go back and pick it up 

done a load of washing too 

hi @Macqua  if you wanted someone in particular to read your post , you can type @ and a list of names will come up, if the name you want is not there can start typing first few letters til it comes up.

Hope your day goes okay 🙂

Good morning and good afternoon @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Ru-bee @Macqua @Historylover @Glisten @Just @StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko @Ainjoule @rav3n @Emelia8 @Snowie @Lauz @tyme @Tilz @Mustang67 @Asgard and all forumites here today. I hope you’ve had a great morning. 

@Shaz51 last night’s tv consisted of news, Home and Away, My Kitchen Rules, the Front Bar and Talking Footy - All on channel 7 here in Melbourne - with Singapore noodles for dinner and some knitting of a blanket added for good measure! What did you watch last night? As for the cruise holiday, I’m packing several skirts, shorts and T-shirts along with a jumper and a pair of jeans in case of bad weather. We’re going the Kuranda Railway in Cairns which I’m looking forward to whilst just exploring Airlie Beach by ourselves as I’ve been told there’s not much to do there. I’m still looking forward to the cruise especially since I’ve arranged a spa package on board the ship to treat myself and to help relax!

@TAB your course sounds interesting. What do you plan to teach after you get your qualification? I’ve been told I need to have 5 years working in an industry before I can do the course which is okay but I know that there is a Tafe in Melbourne that can’t keep their teachers so it’s an avenue I may consider down the track- I just need to get a job first! 

This afternoon is planned to do some laundry and knitting with some reading of a ebook to be added to the list!

Take care! 
Judi9877☺️🌻

Hi @Judi9877  depends if and where I get a job re what I teach @Judi9877  I could teach my trade as a Boilermaker, do extra units and do literacy and numeracy, do High Risk Tickets and White Card or Heights and Confined spaces as I have those quals as well.

I was told trainers really in demand, but any ads I have seen want experience.

Might start making a few phone calls. I had to do a bridging English course for to enrol in the Trainer course. The place that does that said to contact them when nearly finished as they might be able to help with employment.

Hello @Judi9877 I think you are into astrology. I forgot to tag you in this post so I'm leaving it here

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Tabaluga-s/m-p/1554092/highlight/true#M404602

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance