Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi all my favorite s made it through last week, with all your greatness of strengths 

Thankyou all greatly🥰👏🙏

@Anastasia @Judi9877 @MDT @BPDSurvivor @TAB @greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @BPDSurvivor Re: POSTPONED// Online Event // Our rights as mental health carers - with Mental Health Carers NSW /... Looking for strategies to prevent or counteract false allegations TV shows, movies etc that helped shaped you @greenpea@shaz @frog@nashy@snowie@ant7@eve7@emelia8@everyone passing through have a great weekend Changing meds @you all are great from Clawde

Hey @Clawde right there with you my friend

Good morning and good afternoon everyone here. Just an update on my rental inspection from this morning. The place was great except for the lounge room being absolutely tiny. We're talking barely able to get a 2 seat couch and chair in there small! So, unfortunately that place is a no for me and my housemate! We've got several more inspections lined up in the next few days so we'll see what happens. I'm just glad I'm in Melbourne where the landlord can't evict us til March 29 due to covid laws here. It's still stressful though.

Stay safe forumites😊

Judi9877🌻

Hello @Clawde 

I've been wondering where/how you are. It's good to see you 🤗🌷

Hello @MDT I like your new pic 🙂✔️

Hello all 👋🙂

@Clawde 😸

Thanks Pumpkin s feeling lost today but as usual on the outside Clawde is OK

Good morning @Judi9877 , I wish you all the best with the house hunting. I am doing house work this afternoon so I feel for you and your sister 💚 xx

@TAB  Can you drink sugarless soda?

@Clawde  Hey hunny wishing you and @Judi9877  caring and kind wishes. Love you. peaxx

Hi @greenpea . Sending you hap-pea thoughts from a rainy Melbourne! 

Judi9877💐🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance