Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Watch the full Rose Tattoo concert on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFQy-19ItlM&feature=share&list=PL4h2XGENb6qgeMCtnV9ji49j3KTCm3BwW Rose Tattoo performing We Can't Be Beaten live at Sydney Entertainment Centre in Sydney on 25 August 2012. Love live music? SUBSCRIBE for thousands more ...

@SmilingGecko  Ideas following on paper - Lotto. You know the Lotto numbers!

Yep, you gotta plan ahead @TAB ! lol

Thanks for all that @SmilingGecko 

I may not understand it entirely, but I appreciate your posting it 🙂

Yeah @TAB  - I hope @tonys  is alright

.. Dayum .. re plan  and yer re Tones @tonys  lol

@StuF It just means that communication and writing is enhanced during a sun mercury cazimi.

I know the astrological signatures can be confusing on the table sorry about the jargon

During such times your ideas and creative imagination will flow like magic and will be considerably enhanced.

If you so feel the desire just jot the dates in your diary for next week and just see what happens. Even if you don't elect to write your communication will be more creative than usual and you will be pleased with your inspirational ideas.

https://www.belindamatwali.com/blog/nourish-you-wisdom-body-mercury-cazimi-sun-dates-to-save

👍👍 @SmilingGecko 

We'll see how I go!

I've just roughly written down the Mercury Cazimi dates for 2024 and tomorrow will put in my diary. Will work with wisdom activated from these planets next year. Thanks for reminding me @StuF 

We just had a major solar flare today from the sun. Its been the biggest monster flare since 2017 and that was quite a while ago

Seen many people getting all kinds of symptomology, headaches fatigue etc. I have felt very spacey and ungrounded.

Many people are struggling to integrate the energies.

The sun will be in a solar maximum next year which means more of this on a regular basis is predicted in 2024. Its allready beginning now. Being aware of spaceweather can make you see why you feel the way you do.

I'm planning some strategies for living under a solar maximum next year based on a blogpost on how to cope with them.

Check out this blog:

https://elizabethperu.com/blog/solar-consciousness

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 8.16.48 pm.png

@TAB @StuF @Glisten @saturnzoon @Oaktree 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance