Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I Love your dogs…..    @Captain24 

they are just the cutest looking little doggies…..

I think Mr Rocker worked gardening kitchen work, mine site cleaning for a few years there @TAB 

The thought of work isn’t very attractive to me but my work was mainly cleaning and caring for people in the community and even though the caring in the community was diverse and at times pretty cool….nope….I don’t miss it.

Im going to need to learn how to make more quilts……and sell ‘em……

How’s Friday night looking? The footys on 

3561.jpeg

Heya @PeppyPatti ,

How's the footy going?

@tyme

no idea. Im too busy staring at fabric dogs to finish sewing around them with pretty silk thread. Why ?

A man just kicked a goal.

umm in hindsight , next time will clean windscreen perfectly, get headlights adjusted properly and clean glasses properly /wear a newer pair.  lost count of times flashed people as thought they were taking the P ,I mean why shouldnt 4wds have headlights mounted at my eye level ?? @StuF  apart from that and drunks/idiots tail gaiting me

got to see

dead local pubs @640 pm , all locals doing monthly fundraiser communal meal @ golf club, 2 busy pubs from 5 or so in pirie , hungry jacks where nearly went, quiet as, maccas packed , clubs busy .. was good trip overall

An adventure @TAB . Well done!

(But yeah, being able to see properly is kinda important lol)

yeah that stretch of road was never any good at night @StuF  alls well that ends well

Fabric dogs @PeppyPatti ???

Indeed @TAB  🙂

.. eye Yam going to get this drink  in my mouth .. @StuF  lol I keep replying to posts instead lol.

Ha theres another forgotten Plan, was going to drive 50ks to get real, fresh fish and chips fm fishing town, from bowls club. for charity , should get 2-3 lots to make trip worthwhile lol

Yeah @TAB  - get that drink into ya. Not a camel etc lol

Fish and chips sounds good! As long as better than the fish cocktails I had yesterday

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance