Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 I’m really sad for you mate. I hate being away from my family. It’s the only time I feel normal.

Keep mentioning how ‘Mom isn’t getting any younger.’

How hot it gets North and how long WA summer is 👍🏼

What's been cracking @Jacques good to see you mate,it is what it is,ya gotta roll with the punches ay 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, grap a pen and notebook and carton of king browns and get on RealEstate.com @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, yea you're right. Need to focus to get positive and focus on positive. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your brother moving @Bill16 

I'm assuming you can't afford to buy up north?

Oh @Meowmy 

I hope you can have a great day off tomorrow

@Bill16 @TAB @Glisten @Meowmy @Jacques @StuF @SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 your bro must have rocks in his head. Who’d move up North with all the heat and cyclones, gets hot enough in Perth. I would far rather be down South.

I am with Tab. Do what makes you happy, don’t move somewhere to be near someone else cos they will probably up and move anyway.

I just had another shower, getting ready for dinner. Gotta work out what to wear. Hubby doesn’t have any nice clothes so is just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Been raining on and off here today. Gotta take my car in tomorrow morning to have a new clutch installed. Lucky it’s payday tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

what about a punching bag, Ms ? @Meowmy  might make you feel better

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy your evening @Oaktree  maybe do a few donuts in car tomoz to be clutch in lol ..

Yeah @StuF I can afford to live up north, probably not in the flashiest part of town