Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

hmm oh well, only a few hours to go @Meowmy  do what you have to do ..

@SmilingGecko Ski suit will keep you warm 👍🏼

Yes we are @StuF but still very cold. I have no heating in my loungeroom. Trying to keep bills down but TAB and I have a strategic plan with throws. Still haven't hopped into my walking sleeping bag.  We have a full moon either tonight or tomorrow. My crystals are soaking outside in salt water.

Ever since new moon in Aquarius months back which is a visionary sign I wanted to know how to see into the future or have psychic vision. I bought back then what is called a "Prophesy stone" and noticed higher levels of psychic attunement after wearing it for weeks. Still not quite there yet but I can really sense things. Its a stone straight from the Sahara Desert so the doctrine of signatures would indicate something inhabiting an area with nothing in sight for miles and miles but arid desert - and the only way to get clarity is by looking up and connecting with psychic senses.

So this full moon I have another stone to work with. Its very exciting. Am using it for a variety of reasons to heal my life. It came in the post. A rather reddish feminine stone. I don't buy many crystals these days due to ethical mining reasons and just tend to use what I have

@TAB  all good Chemist Warehouse 👍🏼

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay can look when go to city next @Glisten 

Yes very true @Glisten! Many people at the snow keep warm that way. I do use sleek black-looking plus size XTM snow thermals! My walking sleeping bag is made of recycled plastic waste repurposed into synthetic fibres and wadding. 

@TAB hey tabby, beautiful  day here. Two hours to finish work for the day. Hope you're  okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  looking like a nothing day here

@SmilingGecko  How good is that!

G

@TAB hey tabby done work. Out having a coffee before walk. Hope you're  okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance