Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16 more power to you Bill.

Yeah @Glisten cats can't believe I'm pretty well straight edge now 

@Bill16 

Good on you for refusing the dope. My cleaner came this morning but I wasn’t in the mood to be bothered with her being here so I let her leave early. Then we went for a drive. Went and washed the car, put petrol in it and went and bought a few things at the shops. Need to head to the shops again to get a few things for a gift next month that happen to be on special now.

Ok cool @Oaktree sounds like you had a busy day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, he's alright @StuF  not fussed about not doing trees I dont think.

so have wood now lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah WA fished out like rest of aust now guess @Bill16  not unless you have a Haynes Hunter to get out of sight of land , get some shark and giant squid lol ...

TAB
Senior Contributor

shlda tried some blasting caps on fish  @Bill16 

@Bill16 What was the catalyst for the change? You don’t have to tell me, if it makes you uncomfortable.
TAB
Senior Contributor

was a big day here in the end @Meowmy hope drs going/went okay ?

• did big shopping trip
  • got printer cartridge
  • got haircut
  • waited to make sure got haircut
  • talked to people
  • compared prices and got carton of tinned cat food .50c cheaper each than IGA here lol just had to get a big box ha ha lol
  • got firewood delivery
  • talked to cat
  • motel adjusted booking so paid one nite full price instead of 2 nites at cheaper rate so can check in early after get heart stopped a h ha har lol ...

@Glisten @StuF 

Nah all good @Glisten the catalyst was jail,I was diagnosed with schizophrenia,I'm sort of glad I went in or else I would still be going around in circles