Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, hope your tooth gets better soon. May be your future trip in a few weeks will help to lift your mood, meet new people, learn new coping skills, enjoy time out of routine. Take care.

@Bill16 hey cool friend , glad you are enjoying a peaceful evening. You inspire me. Think will try to tidy my room a bit. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Pfft well last trip was a bust paid 2x wat should have for accom plus stayed too long then took job then backed out of it. Least remember way around a bit better now. Wont bother txt friend will stay near where appt is not near someone who cant bear to see me lol @Meowmy

@TAB hey Tabby, may be you will make new friends in Perth. You may enjoy the city and would be nice with people not from work. You made huge advances in last year. So new good things will come to you. @Bill16 hey cool friend, I tidied my room a bit and wrote in my journal. Thank you. Feeling more calm here. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes need to make changes here cant keep doing things for fear of consequences or change @Meowmy

@TAB hey Tabby, I think may be not make big changes or more drastic measures. May be slowly and gently smooth things over. You have done a lot of ground work for many months. It may be natural that you make new friends and slowly get the balance of reasonable living and money making. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

History says no new friends anyway no matter. Leaving this house and this town would be a big positive Thanks for your thoughts @Meowmy just talked w mate in Sydney interesting to get dift perspective

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the reminder @MDT

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance