Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

yeah dont go there @greenpea  plus am old already lol

guy went to school with is 6mths older than me he turned 57 yest  he getting all like is this it ?

he lost 20 plus kg recently and started exercising - his son said why bother youre old .. lol 

@TAB  Oh no that is terrible what son said!!!! lol :o!! It is a wonderful achievement to lose so much weight and I bet he feels better for it. I know I am old when son2 says something like 'there was an old woman in a car about your age' lol!! I am like okay ....  oh well better that than be the alternative. Although my mum says she is not sure about that lol.

think thats how its spelled @greenpea  they made me start late and let me finish early so no huge pays well one ok one lol

yes mind and body will need pro active stuff not just time off but good idea

have written a list already lol

and thanks for your company and suggestions and yes it is nice to have place to self re the hour well i live on my own but guess neighbors asleep lol 

@TAB  How are the neighbours btw? you were worried that they could be trouble when the real estate sign went up a few weeks ago now? I hope they are nice and keep to themselves for you.

no real estate sign ? @greenpea  thought bad neighbors might be returning was just someone doing maintenance, house empty still thank goodness

@TAB  Oh I thought there was a real estate sign ... imagining things sign of old age lol .... glad that the bad neighbours aren't returning 🙂 . I have one sociopath but he now won't talk with me hahahaha! wonderful :)and all the others are lovely and won't talk with him. So my dear 81 year old neighbour and I are hoping that he might move out if we are lucky. He is the sort of creep that has a cross on his wall but then threatens you with abuse .... he is really threatened by older women. He is such a weirdo.

yeah it takes all sorts re saviours and behaviours @greenpea  I usually just try and ignore my neighbours or just not notice them and hope it works the same the other way lol

@TAB  lol that is the best way. I live in a villa where the neighbours are all older than me save 2 so they have nothing better to do than grizzle about this and that. I wish I only had to worry about stupid things life would be so simple. In saying that though they are great with my son2 and it is great to know that if he was in trouble he could go to them. Let's say my daughter was away and I fell over my son2 could go to my 81 year old neighbour for help. It pays like that. Plus it is a social outlet for me which I wouldn't have otherwise.

that sounds good @greenpea  I used to drink with a guy who was legally blind, he got put into a complex for old people re neighbours etc

anyway Ive got tired again somehow and cold, so am going to go back to bed and hopefully sleep. thanks for chatting Cat Happy

@TAB  great talking with you TAB have a great day and sleep 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance