Forums

Re: Everything music

@PeppyPatti 

So glad you got to see your son. That must have been massive for you after all that time. I hope you can rebuild a connection with him, but I imagine that will be a delicate process

*sending hugs

@StuF  deal or no deal!!! i cant talk i watch the bold and the beautiful!  i want to try a black velvet

I assume black velvet is a stout @greenpea ?

Yeah, Grant Denyer is my boy crush! lol

@StuF  stout and champagne. my mother hates grant denyer because he keeps his mouth open all the time. she has a point.  you know my crush shame he is gay all the hot ones are. one of the agents at my provider has the most sweet voice he calls me darling i am sure he is gay.

You know @greenpea  now I'm gonna be watching Grant and won't be able to unsee his open mouth! lololol!

As for the drink...hmmm, all yours! haha

@StuF  hehehe! whats your fav coktail?

The Beatles performing "Tomorrow Never Knows." Watch more videos from The Beatles: https://thebeatles.lnk.to/YTPlaylists Subscribe to The Beatles' YouTube channel & ring the bell to never miss a new video: https://thebeatles.lnk.to/YTSignup Sign up for The Beatles' Official Email List: ...

@Glisten @StuF  night guys sleep wellxx

@greenpea 

I don't really do cocktails, but I have a funny story about one I had at the resort near Uluru many years back. Short version of the story is I ordered a caprioska, thinking it sounded nice (and sophisticated)...anyway, they brought it to my table...I took a sip...and was like, WTF is that?!?! How Salty is That??? Thought, oh well, maybe this is what it's supposed to be like...soldiered on...got about maybe a quarter down and just couldn't do it! Went up to the bar and explained the situation and asked if that was normal...Turned out they accidentally used salt instead of Sugar!!! lol

Night @greenpea