Forums

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope Spent some time this morning at a kids soccer match. I had 6 of my present class playing in both teams and all the other kids I had taught at some stage. They were just adorable 😁 Thankfully the sun was out and it wasn't too cold 👍 I then came home and fell asleep on the couch for 4 hours. I am going to do a little housework and give Tobes a haircut and bath before I settle in to watch the NRL tonight. How are you going Hon?

Morning hugs @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie , @BlueBay , @tyme 

Mum is back in hospital yesterday with lots of pains 

Mr shaz has the flu 

Hope I don't get the flu but am feeling a bit off 

Way to go for yesterday my sister xxx 

Good morning @Shaz51 💚 Fur babies got me up early - wish sometimes they would recognise weekends and have a sleep in themselves. Clover was trying to ...laying on top of me lol 

I do hope you are not getting sick too my sister but I would not be surprised with all that you have had to deal with for quite a while now. 😥 

I appreciate it is hard with your Mum but maybe this time she will listen to the help being offered 🤞

Love our furbabies @Zoe7 , our little alarm clocks on our days off  😁

Nearly  inherited 2 little dogs from one of our customers,  they love us when we arrived each week to work 🤣😂

Yes, the doctor had a big talk to us ( well mum ) yesterday,  but mum closes off nearly straight away 

Hope your day is restful today 

I can imagine your Mum not wanting to listen @Shaz51 It must be so hard for her 😥 but it is also hard on you and it cannot continue to go on like this for all of you.

Hi @Clawde 👋

Sending my prayers and love through the Clouds to you and @Shaz51  

your a beautiful person @Zoe7  

Aww hugs my @Clawde 

Very true @Zoe7 

Doctor said 3 hospital admittance in 8 weeks is not good 

You spread love and joy wherever you go across the forums @Clawde so sending some of that right back to you 💗

No it is not good @Shaz51 and as hard as it is, it is not likely to improve from here on. Your Mum needs a higher level of care now and you also need care - so whilst it is agonising to think about - maybe it is time for a more permanent care arrangement for her. You have to be able to live too my sister.