Forums

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Former-Member @Spirit_Healer @Jynx 

been busy last couple of days.

nothing much exciting

Yesterday Police officer gave scam awareness talk which was good

ginger cat was good at vet who couldn’t find anything wrong but based on video of him showing him in pain he on mild pain relief for 7 days.

Saturday is my next volunteer day

Former-Member
Not applicable

All the very best for these upcoming appointments for both you and Mr Shaz @Shaz51 🤗💜🌺

take good care, and if you haven’t already seen these guys they may have some ideas on help regarding dialysis: kidney org au  if needed. 

Hello @Former-Member , @Spirit_Healer , @Meowmy , @Patches59 , @tyme , @Jynx 

Doctor is happy 😊 my total sugar levels in the blood tests have gone down from 9 to 7 😁

Kidney level is the same 👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Shaz51  😀🌺

that’s really great news - very pleased and happy for you! 🤗💜

And it’s also very good to hear your kidneys are holding steady - very much a relief to hear 🙂💜

how are you feeling? 🌺🥰

Feeling the same @Former-Member 

Am relieved that the insulin has helped The diabetes and it did not affect the kidney 

Still a lots of highs in the results 

Saw dietician yesterday and she has given me lots of information and has suggested a few things that I can change which will help 

My sleep test will be in 4 weeks time 😁

That's good news! @Shaz51 Keep up the good work

Thank you @Spirit_Healer 😀

How are you my awesome friend 🧡 

Thank you @Meowmy 🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hopefully the rest of the results aren’t causing too much trouble @Shaz51 🙂🌺💜

So glad the insulin is doing it’s job without causing problems to kidneys, and that the dietician is supportive with new ideas too 🤗🙌🏻🌺

Good luck with the sleep tests… I’m a former sleep tech who used to run overnight sleep laboratories, so please do reach out if you have any curiosities about the test at all 🙂🌺

I had trouble getting to sleep last night, other than that I'm good, thanks. Went out for some yummy Cambodian food this evening. It's getting really cold here these days @Shaz51 @Former-Member @tyme