Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes you know what is best for you @Zoe7 & ultimately it’s your choice. Medication seems to often be such a conundrum entailing the lesser of two evils or working out the greater good (eg. Your morning tiredness). I presume you’ve considered taking the higher dose earlier in the evening to avoid the morning drowsiness? I’m not happy about 2 of my current medications but I think I just need to accept it especially whilst sorting out employment & avoiding further changes when unemployed. Strangely last night I saw an ad for Coordinator Consumer Participation- inclusive services team (mental health). I’d be interested & well qualified (actually over-qualified) for that govt job but I don’t seem to even get shortlisted for them probably due to  this region being sought after & other factors that remain a confounding mystery to me. The 2 interviews this Friday are aged care which I’m not enamoured about but thanks for your good wishes @Zoe7. For a job I really do want as a Health Trainer with high schoolers & adults, I spoke to the manager then submitted an application but he just emailed me back this Monday saying “thanks for sending this through”. I reckon I’ll ring him back in a couple of weeks as there was no cut-off date & he may just be waiting for more people to apply or do you think that’s counterproductive?  Hey @MDT & @TAB job seeking is a bit of a mine field I think so let’s hope none of us lose a limb!

@Shaz51 is Mr Shaz feeling any different ie better? 

@TAB What’s with the blank message?! 

..umm ,... asu pporting  ..you u .. ???? 

uh yeh think just lost a few limbs there wtff

I think ringing in a couple of weeks shows your interest in the position @Sam3 and is a good idea. The worst that can happen is you are told your application was unsuccessful. 

I slept straight through for 6 hours last night and while that isn't ideal it is better than the broken sleep I have been getting. Needing to get myself moving though and get some things done today.

rain today @Zoe7, @Sam3, @TAB

our cleaning job on friday wont have any power so we cleaned today

tomorrow off now unless it is sunny of course

rang up to cancell mums appt and got the appt was very urgent so new appt for mum next week arranged by me -- he he

last night was wide awake with reflux and my hiatus hernia took some med and came on the forum had two members keeping me company @greenpea, @Buddy13

went back to bed at 3-30am and the alarm went off at 6-30am

Had my hair colour and trimmed at 3-30pm this afternoon Smiley Very Happy

Such a busy day again @Shaz51 - you deserve a day off tomorrow.

It is great you could re-schedule your mum's appointment - hope she goes to this one.

Sorry you were up in the middle of the night again - but glad there were others here to keep you company.

Are you still on cyclone watch?

depends on how mum feels , it is a long trip and a long day @Zoe7

up in the middle of the night again-- I know , hope it does not come a regular thing

yes a cyclone on australia day Smiley Sad

day off tomorrow.-- fingers crossed that it is raining my sister Smiley LOL

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @Shaz51 Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance