Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Had enough

Sounds like restless energy. @ArraDreaming or maybe hypervigilance and used to being woken ... and Hey daddio ...the kids all slept for once ...

Energy is so precious we want it for all the stuff that needs doing.

Yeah not sure what was going on @Appleblossom

tired today, early night maybe 

We’re actually going away soon @Appleblossom so that will be nice maybe that’s on my mind

Yes it might be anxiety or excitement or anticipation ... getting your system wired

Going away sounds really lovely @ArraDreaming  How long for?

I actually have almost a routine of about one a month I dont sleep well ... for no apparent reason ... 

we’re dropping the kids off at my partners parents place and staying there for a night before just the two of us are off to the snow for a couple nights and then back to pick the kids up again so like 4 nights @Appleblossom 

Your organised.

Definitely something to look forward to @ArraDreaming 

I’m not the organised one @Appleblossom that’s my partner I just do what I’m told 

I’m the least organised person ever @Appleblossom 

I’m meant to have another appointment today but I think I might cancel

Oh well @ArraDreaming Maybe it shows she wants romantic connection with you.  It could be worse ...

I am a mix of organised and laid back ... let it flow .... too much organisation leads to much controlling ... too much laid backness ... and nothing gets done ... its about the ole ... balance thingummy ...

Not sure about your appointment ... I have to go.  Making decisions for future directions etc for myself ...

Take Care whatever the outcome re appointment ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance