Forums

Re: I can’t cope

@Jynx I'm very lucky that both my kids and hubby are not fussy eaters. They will eat pretty much anything I make. They also will try new things too. I am limited with my D. She has quite a few allergies so always have to be careful not to use certain foods. Thats why home cooked meals from scratch are best for her.

I'm so glad @Captain24 that where you go does great food. Even better that the supporting staff are good. The hospital I go to is really good too. The staff on the front desk learn your names, the nurses and support staff really do care too. It's good when it is something else that we don't have to worry about. The only issue I have is that it's a good hours drive from my house. A long way for my family to come to visit me.

I hope you don't have to go back in, but at the same time at least you know what to expect.

Anyway, I hope today goes well for you hon and you have a good day 💕💕

The staff help make it easier @Snowie. I’m going back to redo what I just did. But it won’t be until about May. It’s 4 hours away so my family don’t come visit but I have made friends that come and visit.

How are you feeling? 

I am so tired. I came home from work this morning and did a stack of housework and bathed both dogs.

I tried to have a sleep but with so much still to do I couldn’t relax enough to sleep. I haven’t had a wink of sleep in the last 23 hours.

I still have my massive headache. I’m a mess. My head is saying all the wrong things. I can’t function. I can’t even think straight. 

Im currently not ok

Heya @Captain24 🙂

Hey @tyme 

I have my interview at 4

Hey @Captain24 ,

Are you comfy with doing the interview, or do you want me to pop in too?

I've just read that you don't feel that great.

I’m pretty nervous @tyme. I need to try and pull myself together. It’s a phone call. So at least she can’t see how bad I look!

Feel free to let the interviewer know how you feel @Captain24 

If you feel you need a break in between, please let her know.

Is there something you feel we can talk about to ease thigs a bit?

I’m kinda wishing it was online so I could have support @tyme.

I need to be able to be confident and articulate when I’m actually slurring my words! I will let her know that I’ve come off nightshift and hopefully she understands 

Sometimes, just letting people know you are feeling a bit anxious may help with the anxiety @Captain24 

Yes, use this to practice your assertiveness!

I have offered the interviewer to be part of the call if you need it. But see how you go yourself first.