Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Jett had his post op check today and the vet is really happy with how he is going. He is ahead of where he should be. Which is awesome news. That sad thing is that it was my vets last day today and the rehab vet leaves next week. I may have to take Jett 2 hours away for the rehab. 

If he heals quicker I won’t have to worry about him so much when I’m away. 

He was allowed a 10 minute walk today but only made 8. That’s ok though as it’s the first walk he has had. 

Me.. I’m doing mostly ok. Just feel lost within myself. I’ve been stuck into my diamond art, listening to music so I am doing self-care but still feeling lost. 

That’s good news about Jett @Captain24  glad that he is doing so well. Sucks about the vet though and the rehab. 

im glad to read that your doing ok too. 

Both of those Vets are absolutely amazing and I totally trust what they say @Bow. When my vet said he needed surgery I just said ok. She is an orthopaedic surgeon. Now we won’t have one when she leaves. 

Yeah I think I’m ok. I’m just not sure. It’s hard for me to understand. It’s just like I am lost. Don’t fit anywhere. 

Im sorry things have been so hard especially at this time of year. I hear you. I don’t understand what you are feeling as I , fortunately, haven’t been through it. But know I'm listening. 

I’m done with diamond art. I just can’t do anymore today. I’ve had enough, plus my hand and wrist a really sore! 

Im done with listening to my music. I don’t want to hear another song. 

I thought that I would watch tv. Nothing, nothing I have recorded do I care for right now. 

Next, Netflix. I’m trying to watch a series I was into. Nope not into that either. 

My night isn’t going so well. 

Arghh... don't over do it... It'll make your eyes blurry. I've got a headache from the cold even though I've got the heater on.

Do you fish?

I’m trying hard here.

It’s cold here too. I just checked the weather and it feels like 3 degrees. @tyme 

I have never been fishing and not sure that I will. 

I don't know what draws me or people to fishing. I let the fish go, but I just seem to feel so relaxed @Captain24 . I don't do it much though.

The kids are on school holidays as of today... they are already driving me bonkers. They are eating nutrigrain for dinner.

I’ve never even thought about fishing @tyme. I was always told as a kid that I wouldn’t like it. So it’s just one of those things where I wouldn’t even know where to start. 

Oh no. It’s only Friday night. You have a long way to go! You haven’t said much about them recently. Is all ok? 

I've been stressed out lately and actually went to bed just to 'hide' from it. This is not like me, but things happening in real life really affected me @Captain24 . So I haven't spent much time with them.

It's okay though. As I said before, I'm in a much better place and it's all okay. 

Yes, it's only Friday... we have two weeks to go. I'm trying to set up locks on their ipads so they cannot use them. 

As for Rubyrose, we got a really cute collar for her. It's a Ruby rose colour with a gold plate for her name and our phone number. I don't like puppy phases. She's chewing everything. And pooing and weeing everywhere still. She's regressed so much. I guess it's sort of our fault too because there's too many people doing different things with Ruby and she doesn't have time to be trained properly. I just walk away.

Did Jett chew everything?

@tyme  We have one more week of school and then we are on holidays here too. I’ve recently put really strict rules in place for iPads after D was banned for a long time when she some how managed to spent $100 on a game! I was not happy. Thankfully got it refunded, but she was in trouble! I even had to set up downtime on my iPad cause I caught her getting up in the middle of the night and playing on it! 

our dog is 3 tomorrow…. And she still chews stuff! She was terrible as a puppy! Chewed so much stuff. The vet suggested giving her cardboard boxes. She chews them, eats some of it, but doesn’t do any damage. 

hey @Captain24  have you watched sweet tooth on Netflix? We have been watching it of a Friday night. I didn’t think id  enjoy it but I have been. And there’s always Lego 😃 I’ve done so much this week while being sick!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance