Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I have found a time that confession is on and I’m hoping I can go. Maybe it will help me. Maybe the priest will guide me. @Bow 

Between this and my ED it’s all I think about. It’s not healthy. It’s not doing me any good at all. 

How was the markets? 

I hope it’s helpful for you @Captain24 and you somehow get some relief and support- I know it’s hard. It’s all consuming.

market was ok. It was cold! My poor toes! And mum finally outsold me! But we both did alright. 
I don’t feel great though. Feel like I’m getting sick again 😩 

Thanks @Bow. I’m exhausted. I just feel the need to sleep.

Im so glad your mum out sold you. No guilt this market. 

It’s been so cold here too. We didn’t even make double digits today. 

I really hope you are not getting sick again. I’m not sure if it’s safe but can you take multivitamins? 

Sleep is good @Captain24  sleep if you need to.

yeah I can take multivitamin…. Im suppose to be taking one, but you know, it’s hard with an ED

I did get some sleep @Bow. Now to get up and feed the dogs. 

I hope you didn’t take offence when I said it was good your mum out sold you. I just knew you had been feeling bad about it. 

I get the multivitamin. I really do. Is there any immuno boosters that you can do. Or does the ED rule them all out? 

Hey @Captain24 

Hope things are going ok hon. I have read back a bit and know you are struggling with some things.

Sending lots of 💗💗

Hi @Snowie 

Good to see you. I just read that the holiday went well. I’m so glad to hear that. Now it’s the settling back in and the washing! 

Thank you for reading back. That means a lot. Yeah a few things going through my mind, trying to work things out. 

Heya @Captain24 @Snowie @Bow @NatureLover @Glisten ,

Hope you are all faring well - or as well as you can be!

I'm thinking of you. 

I'm just hopping over to our Sunday Hangout. 

Feel free to join if you want. Topic "Life before the Internet"

Lots of washing @Captain24 even with doing some up there!

Was nice to get away but missed my forum family. Glad to be able to reconnect with you all.

Hard to work things out at times, especially when we have multiple things going on at once.

I’m actually getting some help from reddit! @Snowie. It’s been the most helpful. 

My ED post wasn’t approved though so I can go there for ED support. 

It is nice to be home isn’t it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance