Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I’m doubting myself and my capacity especially on here @tyme 

I'm sorry to hear this is what these voices are saying to you. From my own experience, I've known you as rude at all @Captain24 .

I'm hopping off now, but I wanted to leave you with that. I see so many strengths in you.

Not sure I really get what you said @tyme. I am rude? Lots of voices. Lots of voices. I’m really running myself down

Hey @NatureLover 

Just checking in to see how you are feeling today? I’m really hoping it’s a little better for you today. 

I’m a bit stupid! I have done some washing and hung it on the line. It’s a whole 6.4 degrees but feels like 2.1. I guess my washing won’t be drying today! 

On a good note I have done some house work. Now Im sitting here doing diamond art. It’s a little bit chilly as it’s setup near the glass sliding doors to outside! 

I’ve got a Lego kit I want to do later, when I know my parents won’t be back, at least it’ll be in the warm room. 

I have booked Jett into the vet for Wednesday. It’s a 2 hour drive and the appointment is at 10am! Plus it snows in that town and snow is forecast. That’s going to be a little bit cold. Pix is going to mum and dad’s for the day. It’s too cold to drag everyone over there. 

Sorry.. a bit of a ramble but I’m just trying to distract myself! 

Thanks, that's kind of you @Captain24 . I feel rotten and have a doctor appt tomorrow. Going to take a Covid test a bit later. 

How are you doing today?

Morning @Captain24 

I can absolutely relate to the washing, I keep hanging it out on the line and either watching it get rained on an hour later, or just finding it's never getting dry. I gave up yesterday and took it all to a local laundromat to use their dryers, but then came home and realised I'd left a load in the washing machine! 😑 

It sounds like you're having a productive morning. What sort of diamond art are you doing today?  

I hope it’s not COVID @NatureLover. How does being sick go with your germaphobia?

I hope the dr can help. Lots of rest and keep up your fluids. 

I have a lot of voices inside telling me how bad a person I am and judging me with how not normal I am. 

Ohh hugs @NatureLover , hope you feel better soon 💖 

Hello @Captain24 , @Ru-bee 

I have a dryer but I don’t stick a lot in it. I can’t afford for my work clothes to shrink. I have to lay on the bed to do my pants up as it is. @Ru-bee.

Bugger about missing a load. But at least it was only one load to try and dry. 

It’s times like this that I wished I had have put a fire in. At least my washing would dry and the house would

be hot. The feels like temperature keeps dropping. It now feels like 1.9. 

I’ll leave them out there until after lunch and then I’ll hang them in the spare room. I have the ac cranked up in there. 

Im doing an Elvis one. I’m hoping to have it finished before I go into hospital but I don’t think I’ll make it. The ones I do take months. Plus I do Lego in between. 

I do need to go into town but my car is getting serviced and my other car won’t start. It needs a jump start and I think my jump starter pack isn’t strong enough. I’ll have to get a new one when I get my good car back. 

I’m really cold and don’t do well in the cold mentally. Plus I have heaps of voices telling me how bad a person I am.  Plus judging myself. That is the reason for such long posts! It’s trying to distract me from the noise. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance