Forums

Re: Not Coping

@ENKELI probably I wonder why

Hey @ENKELI Haven't seen you around for a few days and wondering how you are.

@Zoe7 hey there. I did a silly thing and took extra night medication (that makes me sleep...and sleep!) yesterday, thinking I was taking a couple of pain pills. Slept until 2.30pm Saturday. 
I worked late on Thursday and Friday and by the time I got home I was too tired to go online.

How are you going my friend? Life is treating you well I hope 🤗

@creative_writer oh lovely that is not good. I hope you get a good nights' sleep and plenty of rest.

I'm more than just a little bit miserable, as I miss @Birdofparadise8. I was going through my emails and found an old post from her, made me start crying because I miss her so much. 

I don't think the moderators realise how much of an impact her absence makes. I wonder if they even care to be honest.

I'm praying you feel better tomorrow sweet thing, take care of you 🤗

I did that one day and wondered why I was so sleepy at work @ENKELI - realised when I got home I had taken my night meds instead of morning ones ...never again taken them in the dark of the early morning lol

Work can do that sometimes hey - I have days when I work late and then have work to do at home so online is not on the agenda. Good to see you though and I hope this week is a little easier on you 🌞

I am okay - on school holidays so having lots of rest in between getting some home and work things done.

@ENKELI I slept okay last night. I hope today has been kind to you 💖

Hi @Zoe7 💖

@ArraDreaming I don't think so, just taking a break. It may have been her idea.

How do you know that @ENKELI

Dear All,

We just wanted to remind everyone that the forums are a mutual self-help space. The primary goal is to connect with and offer support to those who are present.

Whilst we recognise not seeing a member can be upsetting for some, we want to maintain a supportive forums environment. Therefore, it is not helpful to speculate about others' reasons for absence.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to team@saneforums.org

@ArraDreaming @ENKELI @creative_writer @Zoe7 and others following

@Zoe7 don't you hate when that happens?! I have had to mark the days on one of my medications so I know if I've already taken it!

Is this the first or 2nd week of holidays? I hope you are able to rest and get everything you need done.

I am off today, my lower back has been hurting and I wasn't able to walk last night and this morning so I used my TENS and the pain has reduced. I need to get my act together and make an appointment to see my doc really.

I also need to get into the dentist still, since developing anxiety I have a fear of the dentist which I never had previously.

Enough of me!! Lol. Make sure you get to have some me time too, you deserve it 💐❤️