Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

tired of fighting

i am so exhausted from constantly fighting i mean is it even all worth it after everything i have done and been through is it all really worth it. why do i keep ruining everything i go near, why does it hurt so much, why am i not stronger, why is it always so hard. i cant stop crying my home is a mess i have completely screwed up with uni and i just i dont know how i am just supposed to keep going how far does someone have to run before it is ok for them to stop when is it ever enough. i dont really expect anyone to read or reply to this i guess i just needed to let it out somewhere. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: tired of fighting

As soon as I saw the title of your post I felt a resounding "Yes". Immediately started thinking how being tired of fighting is where the real wins become really visable. Peace is the only thing worth winning. That way everyone wins. Thanks for reminding me to that. Why fight when you can....strive.

@Eden1919  Oh, precious person, I hear you. I'm sure you don't ruin everything, it's just that it feels that way at times, but, boy, do I understand what you mean!

You sound like you'd be a wonderful friend to have, you notice things others don't and take such care with responding; these are things I discern from some of  your posts. 

I wish I had more energy to write more to reassure you of the wonder and the goodness I see in your simply from your posts. Unfortunately, I'm so very tired of fighting so many battles and doing so much to be seen as 'worthy enough' in the eyes of others who have various levels of control in my life, that I'm worn out and can't find enough of the right words to help you.

Try to rest, even if it's only for a few moments at a time. Heart

@Eden1919 

Maybe just use today as a way to regroup and find some stillness.

There are better days to tackle things in your life that are not working.

Just sit with everything just as it is right now not trying to change anything or be anywhere or get anything.  

I think today just allow your life to be as it is even though you are not happy with things.

There is a time for everything.

Don't worry if your house is a mess or things are not working out in your life, empty your mind and just allow all to be.

Just sit with it all in stillness recognising that there is always a new tomorrow on the horizon to focus headlong on changes.

I think just bide your time for now and allow yourself to exist in a state of receptiveness for what comes next.

When life freezes up we just have to flow with it until a better moment presents itself from which to act.

Youre just feeling the weight of all your choices today.

Do you do any energy clearing practices? I sometimes listen to hertz frequencies on you tube to clear negativity.

I hope you are feeling better by tomorrow Heart

@Last-Lament  thank you i am sorry you are also havig a hard time. 

@SmilingGecko  I dont have time to rest sadly i am in the middle of exams and dont have the option. 

@wellwellwellnez  not really where i was going but i am glad you found something you can relate to if that is helpful for you. 

today has been another exhausting horrible day i am not sure how much more of this i can take. 

Yeah fair enough. I honestly do see good signs. But that doesn't negate that you're going through some real struggles right now. I'm hesitant to give advice because you also seem to already be putting in effort and growing your own sense of control. Maybe this is more a question of resources and support?

Dear @Eden1919 thank you for taking the time and making the effort to respond to everyone. It's important to know one has been heard. I appreciate your kind thoughts and words and truly wish there was more, so much more, that I could do to help reduce the burden you are and have been carrying for so long. 

Exams - oh my, I remember those times - across a variety of education levels and facilities, and increased age didn't make it any easier than in my younger years either!  I got through somehow, but it took a heavy toll which I still carry, unfortunately. 

The most positive I can be is to suggest that you have seen both bad and good days and weeks come and go, and you are still here, surviving, striving to do more and to live well. The negativity of these days you're going through shall also move on, allowing for better feelings, better experiences. 

Study smart, not hard, and, as I'm sure you're doing, ask for whatever support you are able to from your education facility's student support centre. 

Best of good wishes to you Eden. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance