Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

Thank you @Former-Member for caring and hearing me, your post was very kind. I am trying the sane phone service, I haven't got through yet but it seems up my alley and might be worth having up my sleeve. I'm out of hospital but they told me I'll probably need to go back again for further support. My Dr doesn't want me to stay long. I thought this made sense  but now I'm feeling at home it is a struggle, so trying the numbers suggested thank you 😊 

@EternalFlower ,

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting through SANE's helplines. I'd encourage you to keep trying. SANE's helplines are open until 10pm.

Take care,

tyme

Thanks @tyme I like Ur user name

I'm going to keep waiting and keep the phone on loudspeaker but it has been a long wait

Thanks for the support

Great idea @EternalFlower to put your phone on loudspeaker. Perhaps you dialled in while they started their dinner break? idk.

Since you like my username, while you are waiting, perhaps you can have a read through What does your forums' name mean? Feel free to share the meaning behind your username too 😉 If you do, please tag me so that I can have a read - i'm super interested!

I'll be on the forums for a while yet, so I'm happy to wait with you,

tyme

Hi @EternalFlower 

I finished watching my movie 9 days.

It was actually quite incredible! A little bit depressing & deep, it has some serious themes. It is also very hopeful & joyful.

There is amazing poem in it.

Have a nice weekend🙂

Hi @maddison that sounds really powerful. What are u watching next ?

My fave show has a new season next week, looking forward to that

Hi everyone and how is Ur day?

I'm feeling a lot today, my coming week is so disrupted and I may end up back in hospital again soon...

I have cptsd and it is impossible some days

Centrelink messed up my payments but it's better now, still I'm struggling a little financially. I kind of got used to seeing the Dr a lot in hospital and feel now I finally trust him I am struggling that it's 2 weeks til I next see him.

He would visit me every 2nd day and he also called me twice on my mob when he couldn't

I don't miss the ppl in hospital except for one man who was so nice and gave me a hug.

Saying hi and happy Saturday @tyme @maddison @NatureLover @Former-Member @wellwellwellnez 

I'm feeling not so bad and pretty alright @EternalFlower . I've been in new territories. Had some ups and downs and allowed the ups and downs to be OK.

Maybe having a spider-man/woman/person approach to recovery. Trying to convert part of the dips into future momentum. And letting go before my thought stacks take me to me too far away from the ground. Hanging on. Letting go. Roughly forwards.Avoiding the buildings with my face. Aiming for the buildings with hands/webbing.

Maybe, also getting a little better with my "friendly neighborhood" side. Still a weirdo, though. But, there's room in the world for weirdoes, if you don't mind the occasional weird room.

Hi @wellwellwellnez spider metaphor is a goodie! Exploring and being out there sounds big to me, sounds good and promising.

I wish weirdness was given more room. It seems there is such a rigid idea of normal and OK.

I spent a lot of money really silly and am not able to afford much this weekend....struggling with energy myself and regret over life's choices overall.

I guess still being told I had an unlucky life bouncing in my head.

My Dr has said I probably need to return to hospital but he is away and it would be another Dr taking me.

It is hard because I just got comfy with him.

I don't mind the other Dr part, I just wish he hadn't gone on leave at sucha messy time for me. I feel kind of abandoned.

My home is a chaos hoarder mess currently, and returning from hospital to it was scary.

Things are pretty dark

I'm going back to hospital next week, my Dr wanted me to go home for a few days he said because I have complex personality disorder/complex trauma his vibe is that ppl like me shouldn't be there too long, so I have had a break at home

Break at home has felt like being sucked into a vortex. Life is good, and I need to be in hospital, and am just counting down the days.

At times like this nothing makes sense.

I do realise that I can get through tonight and once the weekend is over I'll feel OK, a bit better. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance