Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

Wise move @L-B . It's good to keep your options open. 

So impressed with your resilience 🙂

@tyme , I can also control my stress to a degree with some meditation...and my response to things. I can challenge my thoughts and soothe my spinning feelings. There is much I can do about this situation and I can let go of the uncontrollable. Woh! That's more like me now.

I like it @L-B  Good on you that you have found what works!

That's a great point @tyme 

About recovery not being straight forward. 

I like to dream for all of us ending up in little one seater couches with little crochet blankets over our knees giggling to each other about our unique  journeys .....

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-22.jpg

Morning @L-B 

Look another week has flown by and so another week commences.  You dont seem to realise how resilient you are and your inner strength.  Well we do but still very happy cherrying you on each week......Asgard

Thanks @Asgard , also learning to say no is helpful. No to stress!

Hi @L-B 

Saying "NO" is soo powerful, all to often we feel obliged to say Yes when in fact our body is screaming No.  So good on ye for recognising this and for implementing it aswell.  Had a wee bit of good news myself this morning, got an interview for a job, so fingers and toes crossed it will go well.......Asgard

@Asgard 

Good luck for the job interview. 
I hope you get the job

Thanks @Oaktree for your best wishes.  I just need to remember to slow down in my speech, as when I get nervous my mouth runs away from itself.....Asgard

Fingers and toes crossed @Asgard plus hoping you get some good interview preparation. Go for it!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance