Forums

Re: Support for L-B

Good suggestion @Oaktree, I had managed well for another week and then anxiety started up as the workload increased and confidence started to drop, telling myself I can't do it. Just going to focus on getting through this afternoon now.

I don’t want to trivialise anxiety but it’s mind over matter. Maybe start listening to podcasts that work on confidence? 
@L-B 

Hi @L-B 

Well thats 1 day down  and only 3 more to go.  How have ye been these past few days.  Its all about getting back into the routine again, it might be boring or even a little stressy, but you are doing and you are doing it your way.  So good on ye........Asgard

We KNOW you can do it @L-B ! We are all cheering you on here @Asgard @Oaktree @PeppyPatti @Ainjoule .

@L-B , look at how far you have come already!

Hey @L-B , good on you for breaking down the task at hand to just the afternoon! There will be ups and downs, but we believe in you.

Good message @Oaktree 

That seems less or something ide think about ? 

Atm- the sun is out - that's nice 🙂 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-25.jpg

What sun @PeppyPatti ??? Give me some!

Another day down @L-B ! How's this fine day going for you?

I wish I could say otherwise @tyme but I am not coping well with work. 

That's okay. You've had some good days to balance it out. Take it one step at a time. 

We are all here behind you and cheering you on!

Remember, recovery is not linear and upwards. It has a mind of its own at times and likes to take us back a few steps before we can have a clearer direction about moving forward. @L-B 

Hugs