Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope Spent some time this morning at a kids soccer match. I had 6 of my present class playing in both teams and all the other kids I had taught at some stage. They were just adorable 😁 Thankfully the sun was out and it wasn't too cold 👍 I then came home and fell asleep on the couch for 4 hours. I am going to do a little housework and give Tobes a haircut and bath before I settle in to watch the NRL tonight. How are you going Hon?

Morning hugs @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie , @BlueBay , @tyme 

Mum is back in hospital yesterday with lots of pains 

Mr shaz has the flu 

Hope I don't get the flu but am feeling a bit off 

Way to go for yesterday my sister xxx 

Good morning @Shaz51 💚 Fur babies got me up early - wish sometimes they would recognise weekends and have a sleep in themselves. Clover was trying to ...laying on top of me lol 

I do hope you are not getting sick too my sister but I would not be surprised with all that you have had to deal with for quite a while now. 😥 

I appreciate it is hard with your Mum but maybe this time she will listen to the help being offered 🤞

Love our furbabies @Zoe7 , our little alarm clocks on our days off  😁

Nearly  inherited 2 little dogs from one of our customers,  they love us when we arrived each week to work 🤣😂

Yes, the doctor had a big talk to us ( well mum ) yesterday,  but mum closes off nearly straight away 

Hope your day is restful today 

I can imagine your Mum not wanting to listen @Shaz51 It must be so hard for her 😥 but it is also hard on you and it cannot continue to go on like this for all of you.

Hi @Clawde 👋

Sending my prayers and love through the Clouds to you and @Shaz51  

your a beautiful person @Zoe7  

Aww hugs my @Clawde 

Very true @Zoe7 

Doctor said 3 hospital admittance in 8 weeks is not good 

You spread love and joy wherever you go across the forums @Clawde so sending some of that right back to you 💗

No it is not good @Shaz51 and as hard as it is, it is not likely to improve from here on. Your Mum needs a higher level of care now and you also need care - so whilst it is agonising to think about - maybe it is time for a more permanent care arrangement for her. You have to be able to live too my sister.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance