Forums

Re: Everything music

@Glisten @ArraDreaming @TAB @Tilz @StuF @MountainMan   wishing everyone a wonderful Monday.  Loving this weather here like Spring!

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA?si=txHbztMN7AhzM-wQ

Vic Firth Signature Artist Danny Carey performs "Pneuma" by Tool from their latest album 'Fear Inoculum' in Boston, MA! Live Sound Engineer - Alan "Nobby" Hopkinson Audio Mix - Liam Halpin Drum Tech - Joe Slaby ------------------------------------ STICKS: #vfSDC - Danny Carey Signature Sticks ...

not feeling so cool here @greenpea  well, spring here is generally as cold or colder than coldest parts of winter .. 😊

@greenpea Danny Carry the only other gifted off-beat drummer in rock history ❤️ How lucky am I to have lived during the same time as him and Bonzo.

Not to mention the Starman Bowie 👨🏼‍🎤🤘🎸🎧

G

Happy Monday to you too @greenpea !

Tool at Ball Arena, Denver, CO, USA Tour: Winter Tour 2024 February 5, 2024

Oh my goodness, i

Love our Jenny. My dad bought home the tape for me to listen to and dub and I accidentally taped over a section and it destroyed me! Oh these forums are better than psychoanalysis for breakthroughs! 

That's lovely @greenpea ❤️

Superb song @Glisten ❤️

@PeppyPatti  Thank you.❤️ Lovely to hear. so how was the day?

I'm not in the best place @Tilz  because just getting headaches for past week ..,..

But I'm softly smiling that you sent me this message ,🙂 thank you 

@ChouxieChou  

Sometimes I wish I was back at Perth Tafe studying art or Claremont Tafe 

Id'e say - remembering reading your messages - you know - you're be great at the Perth art scene ....

I remember sitting in this nightclub called "The Red Parrot," at Northridge drawing people in my sketchbook on weekends. It was so awesome...I didn't drink alcohol but I wanted to look like a buffalo gal in a Malcom McLaren song. 

https://youtu.be/bwflS27ext4?si=9MKehDO0-bMCjRGu

Malcolm McLaren "Buffalo Gals" Álbum: Would Ya Like More Scratchin' 1983. Gênero: Hip-Hop/rap