Forums

Re: Everything music

Is it still a mash-up when it is the same song? This video contains cuts from 7 video tracks and 3 audio tracks of U2 performing WTSHNN over the years. Copyright remains with original owners - this is just me learning Final Cut Express editing software and my homage to a great band and a great song.

@greenpea 

I think, for overwhelming experience, the U2 gigs I went to are probably top of my list. Not necessarily my faves, but damn they put on a show...songs like this...powerful!

@StuF  hey StuF i would agree with you re u2.  they have some great music and live are awesome. hoping you have a super pea day 😄

I hope you have a super day too @greenpea !

TV On The Radio - DLZ [Breaking Bad] TV On The Radio - DLZ [Во все тяжкие] Lyrics Congratulations on the mess you made of things On trying to reconstruct the air and all that brings And oxidation is the compromise you own But this is beginning to feel like the dog wants her bone saved La La Laaaa

Music video by Body Count performing Comfortably Numb.(C) 2024 Century Media Records Ltd.

was at brothers earlier this year @StuF  he used to listen to Body count in 90s was shocked he had 're-dicovered ' it   sent clip to him for a laugh 

@greenpea here is some hair from a WA band.

Not perfect Sade hair.

https://youtu.be/dN1SZyl_O0o?si=3nSpPPi07RsbRkNS

Eurogliders were an indie pop band formed in 1980 in Perth, Western Australia, which included Grace Knight on vocals, Bernie Lynch on guitar and vocals, and Amanda Vincent on keyboards.[1][2] In 1984, Eurogliders released an Australian top ten album, This Island,[3] which spawned their No. 2 hit ...

my absolutely favourite song. Did David Gilmour really play on this?

Blooming Fab. I have no return to this fab song unless you are all excited to see m wedding dress Im probably going to get. 

Im personally happy just to wear my overalls and thongs.,,,,,,

IMG_2385.jpegIMG_2386.jpeg

I don’t think I’m going to be able to get away with the boots………and hate the hat. 

That hair @Glisten 

Great band….so that’s a great flash from the past. I got out of hospital from car accident/head injury and this lady who my family knew came over and told my parents that God had sent her to care for me. She gave me a very cool British flag t shirt. As my obsession was to be a on drinking non taking illegal substances MOd I was very happy with this gift.

As my parents were understandably very much in shock but had no caregiving gentle boundaries, I ended up hangin out with her until I screamed she was a lunatic, keep her away from me.

she took me to Adrians to see The Eurogliders! As I was 15 looking 13, we didn’t get in but the bouncer gave me a bite of his ice cream……..