Forums

Re: Good Morning!

@ENKELI *sauna
I was watching Life on Mars in the sauna.

Dearest @ENKELI 

Probably my constant chatter of sunlight and how lovely the day is looking. Sorry no birthday here. ...

Here  have a yummy pollywaffle       ......

Xx

pollywaffle-146523-2.jpg

Okay driving people - 

This is what @Appleblossom does, she just feels calm inside herself and does her own thing when the time is right. 

Not get together and talk about childhood wounds....

@Lila3 

@TAB @tyme @Glisten @Appleblossom @Oaktree @Meowmy @Former-Member 

FB_IMG_1687187844870.jpg

Caddyshack - Doodie!: Nothing more terrifying than poop in a pool. Or is it? BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/caddyshack-1980/1MVdcd3a5ed0d533e918a06b438eb9c88fc?cmp=Movieclips_YT_Description Watch the best Caddyshack scenes & clips: ...

@Glisten I'm more than just a little envious. I am thinking I might have to join the local aquatic centre just so I can use the sauna.

And watching TV in the sauna, quel decadent!

It does. 

in my younger days would attend Adelaide Aquatic Centre semi regularly, just prior to closing, so i could do 30mins steam (cant remember if wet or dry) there was a choice. would do a lazy few hundred metres in pool the steam 10 mins,cold shower ok was not that cold and repeat til done 3x, get changed, go home. what a way to start the week.. @ENKELI @Glisten 

Me too @TAB 

Iv started reading the thesis but it would be easier with a book but I can still read it

Swimming ....

then I realised my body was changing for the better and I was feeling better so I thought I could stop. Haven’t gone back yet. 

same here re swimming @PeppyPatti  took me years to be able to do it, had lost my stroke I realised and was barely swimming til til mid 90s then built up to being able to do a slow kilometre without stopping, sometimes I would get out of car after 2hours drive and do it or do it once a year ok with more effort til left it longer and longer til could not do it in a fit atm. but i never felt better whan was doing it. no back trouble, felt empowered. motivated. will get there ...again