Forums

Re: Good Morning!

@StuF the workplace has 14 days to comply, which they smugly told me when I asked for the certificate. If they don't comply Centrelink will request it and if they still don't comply I am sure there is something that will happen. The SOBs at former workplace seem to know exactly what they can and can't do and are just a mm from the line. They didn't give me a reason for letting me go but there is nothing I can do because they can do whatever they feel like in the 3 month probation period. In this case they waited until my last day of probation and then said they were not keeping me on. 

I even emailed and asked for the reason. Got no response.

I need to get into another industry.

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  nice to read your post. Hope you enjoy the afternoon and evening. Very anxious here. Not feeling well. Hope it will pick up soon.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Meowmy thanks for your kindness. I am late in responding. I hope your Saturday is passing by pleasantly and you get to enjoy your evening 😍

..ginger beer good for gut in general ? @Glisten 

@ENKELI 

SOBs is right. I hope it gets sorted in the shortest time possible at this point and you can move on! You don't deserve such crap 😞

@tyme thanks sweetie. I finally ordered and received a book I had been wanting ever since life went pear shaped last year. I am hoping it will help. I started a Bible study too and I have to stop making myself feel guilty that I am not doing the study every day, which is what I always do. I start something and then a few days go by and I end up not finishing it because I feel guilty and all the negatives start piling on. This time I'm telling myself it's okay if I don't do it everyday.

This is the book I got. Much love and hugs my darling tyme 😍💐

images (1).jpg

aww thanks @StuF. How are you going today? I hope all is well in the land of StuF 😍

Mostly well thanks @ENKELI 

Just waiting for the image of your book to load! lol

Hey @Meowmy 

I hope your anxiety eases and you can have a good night

@ENKELI back to the dentist for you?

Pain is horrible. It wears you down over time. I wish, I wish, I wish really super dooper hard. That your toofs were all fixed and you had no more pain and you could happily chomp through an apple.

The A-frame. There are two things that I am very grateful for:

1. Doing Geography as my 2nd Major at Uni 

2. My son teaching me landscaping tips and tricks and how to’s.

Both of these subjects require observing the environment that you live in and the interactions. Including weather conditions. Where water runs and the direction of the sun.

I can honestly say I have never had such well educated, wealthy and dumb friends.

The ranch manager Jeff and I get along well.

On Thursday I saw him. He asked “Have you had a good day?”

I replied, “Any day above ground is a good day.”

He doubled up laughing so hard because he had just come back from his mate’s mother’s funeral 🫢😆

Bunnings - What do you need from there? What are you up to?

I got Pool Acid to clean the A-frame bathroom 👍🏼

I need to go back and get fly wire.

Is it raining tomorrow?

G