Forums

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti Thanks so much! The interview is Wednesday, so I have a little bit more time to prepare.

@Oaktree I feel ya. It's tough isn't it when your paid employment history has been broken up by mental illness, etc hey. But I can see that you are going to study peer work when you get into your course. You will be amazing at that! 

This is what completely gives me faith in Sane forums @Ainjoule 

This conversation your having with @Oaktree whilst your own life is going to change. 

Incredible. 

So, iv gotten Mr Rocker to come in with me to see my Psychotherapist whilst I'm spontaneously crying. I got an emergency appointment.  

I got a hysterical phonecall from my ex husband screaming away  - he's uncaring for himself and he's delving into the deep unknown of online dating overseas women demanding money from him. 

I might contact his support coordinator from NDIS and give her a heads up if his state of mind. 

Haha. All in the day hey. 

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Thank you for all your encouragement, I really appreciate it 😊

Sounds like a lot going on. Good on you for getting an emergency appointment with your Psychotherapist. Sounds like a plan about your ex husband, hopefully his NDIS Support Coordinator can get him some help.