did you sleep ok? 🙂

Re: Share a cuppa?

bed at 7-45pm , woke up a few times and wide awake since 4am @Former-Member 

how about you 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

good question… what I like about waking up early is realising with some great relief that I haven’t pee’d the bed, and have time before making a dash to the loo! haha 🤭

Did well last night, got a good two hours straight before twilight sleep for the other two. Up at 3:30am for a two and a half hour drive to get a shoulder injection. I’m glad I left early since it took another 30mins to find a parking spot.

have a lovely day 💜🙂🌺

hello @purplesneakers 😎

ohhh wow @Former-Member ❤️

yes I know about the loo thing ha ha 

ohh take care driving back home , how are you feeling ?

are you still there 

soo many questions xx

no jobs here today so going to visit mum 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just left, heading home now @Shaz51 🙂🌺

went well - the doc was a total professional, and super considerate of my immune disease status, went and masked/gowned immediately 🙌🏻🤩

Give it a few weeks and I’ll kinda know what will happen..likely surgery to repair the tear (I had a fall and my arm was stuck in my crutches so it tore my shoulder). 
not to worry. 
All is well 🙂🌺💜

I hope the visit with your mum goes well today 💜🙂

I like the darkness, @Shaz51, and qietness, there's nothing like doing a strength workout at 4am, or putting on my headphones and listening to a concert at that time...and the beautiful blue light when dawn breaks. When you wake up early in the morning very refreshed from a restful sleep, it's one of the rewards of life.

@Shaz51 @Abner   I like waking around sunrise or slightly before it. Open drapes on my back glass doors and enjoy the light.  Also find I get motivated to do things easier.

do miss hearing the birds though

@Former-Member @Spirit_Healer @Shaz51  Not long home and it’s started raining, perfect timing.  Only light rain, perfect for the gardens, especially for the new plants that went in only a week ago

sounds like where i am @Patches59 

sunny this morning and raining now xx