Forums

Re: Share a cuppa?

Sherlock Holmes - Basil RathboneSherlock Holmes - Basil RathboneHi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea @Sophia1 A Hot Chocolate?

A Gardening Client today offered me a Beer - I kindly turned him down, as I don't want to be drinking alcohol when I'm working.

A friend recently gave me the entire collection of Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies (from the 1940's) on DVD.

I've always been a Big Fan of Basil Rathbone playing Sherlock Holmes.

I haven't watched the DVD's yet, I do still remember virtually all of the movies from watching them as a kid.

Adge

Wow , Sounds like a weekend of movies @Adge 😁

Well done @Abner it is good  having rest days in between

Any plans for the weekend ?

I used to do swimming every day when I was younger-- one morning early I did 69 laps non stop 

And I went to the masters 

@tyme , @Jynx , @Former-Member 

Gday @Adge 

Sounds like some enjoyable viewing for you. I saw my psychiatrist today. She was happy with how I am. A couple of weeks ago I was threatening a manic episode. I wasn’t sleeping even with sedation. It was all a bit of a worry as I am going on a cruise on 2nd of May

@Shaz51 @Bow @Abner @Former-Member 

Awww. I hope you are feeling better @Oaktree .. MH likes to inconvenience us sometimes eh?

The cruise sounds lovely.

What are some things you've been doing to look after yourself?

Hi @Bow @Shaz51 @Adge @Abner 

Hey @Shaz51 thanks for the tag hey @Abner @tyme just getting dinner sorted here
What’s everyone having

A cruise sounds lovely @Oaktree , how long is the trip xx

Hello @tyme 

My mind has been worried about my mum who has been vomiting and lots of pains and not eating 

Rang tonight and she is a little bit better now 

Soo I amm trying to relax now and I will see her tomorrow 

@Abner , @Adge 

Hi @tyme 

I am excited about the cruise. Its 80’s themed. I enjoyed the 80’s the first time round. 
As far as self care goes, I have been napping the last couple of days but not today. I think I had built up a bit of a sleep debt. I am just watching tv with hubby. Trying not to get overstimulated. Just taking things quietly.

I did just sow a bunch of different flower seeds in my garden. Hopefully some of them germinate and grow. Apparently slugs and snails love everlasting seedlings. I will keep an eye out for the little things

@Adge  DVD marathon weekend!

Lucky you

G

Having leftover pizza 🍕 for dinner @ArraDreaming 

Ohh those naughty slugs and snails @Oaktree 

@Shaz51 nice 👍
What kind of pizza
Easy dinner here