Forums

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB enjoy your R&R and newspaper. A thought popped into my head about a no (k)ill cat rescue agency. I'm feeling tired and not up to doing anything but have looked into it have emailed a cat welfare agency hoping they might take on this cat. I learned that only an extremely tiny percentage of cats get rescued and re-homed. The rest are euthanased. Unfortunately the vet nurse from the local vets told me that is what you do and call the local ranger but did not mention anything about independent cat welfare agencies with no (k)ill policies. The thought escaped my mind but I'm looking into it now

TAB
Senior Contributor

i do not understand the need for your intervention @SmilingGecko  is it because it doesnt like the formula you put out ?

why not just leave it be ?

I'm no expert with cats but apparently its what cats drink apart from water. I thought the cat may have been dehydrated or she may have a symptom of an underlying condition which is why I wanted to get other fluids into her which she may accept. She seems to be ok but its hard knowing whats going on with an animal @TAB Either way goats milk seems to be a good choice even if she is not sick. But I'm glad I found this independent cat refuge agency. Will see what they have to say 🙂 

@TAB I said several hours ago on this thread the cat was going to a no (k)ill refuge but you did not read it. 

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Hope your Sundays are going well

@StuF hey StuF, nice to see you. Going well here. Take care

Good afternoon @StuF I hope your afternoon is going well today 

Shaking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @oceangirl @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques @ENKELI @SmilingGecko  hope you are having a lazy Sunday,big brother is coming around with my two nephews 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, nice to see you. Take care

Going well enough thanks @SmilingGecko 

I hope yours is too