Forums

Re: I can’t cope

Heyo @Captain24 and @Snowie how you both travelling?

Cap I thought of you when I saw this, just in case you didn't see it in the Ice-Memery post I wanted to share it w you here!!

406472770_276149751682425_1056835303529564637_n.png

That’s cute @Jynx. I love it. 

Did you read that I nearly set fire to a truck? 

I can fill and incident report in @Snowie. The investigation will have to wait though until I get back though. 

Oh whaaaaat @Captain24 okay gonna go read about it, but first off are you ok?

I’m ok @Jynx just have a massive headache from all the fumes.  Lucky I didn’t have to use the fire extinguisher or I would feel even worse.  I’m a bit shaken and the headache is affecting me mentally but I’m getting there. A week away from work will be a good thing just not the company. Mum and dad have been really caring though, which is a surprise! 

It was so close to going up but I saved it as I saw all the smoke first. It took nearly 2 hours to cool it down so it didn’t go up. 

Oh hectic @Captain24! Take it very slow n gentle yeah? Bound to be some lingering shock in your system!! 

Well done you! Sounds like you averted a much larger disaster! 'A week off well earned' is an understatement!

A break from work sounds like a good idea @Captain24 You are right, the incident report an wait until you get back. I'm glad you are ok however.

@Jynx I'm travelling ok. Just adjusting to being back at home.

Aww you're home @Snowie yay!! Just saw about your kids missing your cooking, how sweet! Hope you don't have anything much looming on the horizon and you can just kinda be chillin?

Thanks @Jynx 

The next week is pretty full on. Got pdoc, psych, gp and ect on Friday, but just taking it step by step.

Even though the hospital food wasn't that bad, I am still happy to have some home cooking, even if I do have to make it myself!! Still worth it.

@Snowie oh I know what you mean!! I was a very fussy eater as a kid and some of those little err... let's call em quirks lol, some of em still linger- I like being able to cook so I can have absolute control over what goes into a dish 😅

Yeah.. I need the week off @Jynx @Snowie 

I keep checking all the gauges to see if they are over heating and I’m continually checking my mirrors to make sure there is no smoke. It rattled me more than I realised. 

The food at the place I go to is amazing @Snowie. Others that have been to other places say the clinic is the best. The kitchen staff are amazing too. I was with a girl that had a massive meltdown in the kitchen and one of the kitchen staff came running and asked if I needed a nurse. I said yes so she stopped serving and went and got me someone. 

Them and the cleaners are all caring. It’s a really awesome place. One of the cleaners gave me a hug when I left and said see you next time.