Forums

Re: I can’t cope

Sorry @tyme. I just went to bed. My parents said I was selfish and inconsiderate. 

Im home now and I’ve unpack and have washing in the machine. 

Hi @Captain24 

Now that you are home I hope things settle down for you.

At least you don't have to listen to your parents anymore.

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!! 

@Captain24 Hello deary, my apologies for my absence, I got sucker punched by my uterus really badly and then had a whole bunch of other bits to do yesterday. But please know that you've been in my thoughts!! I hadn't forgotten, I've still been mulling over some thoughts about what might be happening for ya!! I am torn between just word-vomiting all my thoughts at you and you can pick bits that resonate or bits that don't, OR if you want to first touch base on how you've been feeling and what has been on your mind, I'm all ears!! 💜

Hey @Captain24 ,

Glad you are back. You went in your own car, right?

How are you feeling? I'm sorry things were hard in that your parents continued arguing. 

How are your babies?

Hey @Snowie 

Im sure I’ll get back on track now I’m not with them. They do so much damage. 

How are you going? 

Hey @Jynx 

Sorry about your stupid uterus. It sucks having one. 

Yeah.. word vomit at me. I need help. I just started one of the new things I got. It’s a wooden flower thing. I’m not enjoying that either. I just need things to stop feeling like I have to do them for the sake of self care. I don’t feel that it is self care if I have to make myself do it. 

Nothing is really enjoyable. The only thing I really enjoyed while away was the bush walks. The scenery was awesome and climbing through the trees and rocks was sorta fun. The best part is that I was alone. 

I can relate to that about parent/s @Captain24 They can do a lot of damage.

I'm so so.

Hey @tyme 

Yes my own car and I even worked it so we didn’t travel home together. They got home about 30min after I did. 

Im feeling really flat. Im struggling a little. I'm having trouble finding joy in anything. I just do stuff because I have to. 

My babies are asleep. They are exhausted from being on the go so much and doing so much walking. 

How are you? 

I know you can @Snowie. I’m so sorry you have a similar issue. It’s just not fair. We deserve to be cared for not put down. I keep trying to tell my inner child that she deserves better. 

I hope the so so can improve for you. You have done a lot of work to pull yourself up. I know it wasn’t easy. 

How far away do your parents live from you @Captain24 ?

I'm pretty okay. I bit tired, but I'm okay. 

We have the PGC tonight. You are welcome to join. Besides your parents being at each other, how was the trip over all? The pics you posted were amazing!