Forums

Re: I can’t cope

I’ve been trying that self care shit @tyme. I’ve got a few other new things to try and another mosaic. I did make a mess of this one. It was my first time though. 

This is my friends first ever admin job that wasn’t for her business. All her other jobs for the last 30 years have involved dancing or bar work. So I’m proud of her. 

There aren’t really many jobs around here. Especially for her looking for school hour work. 

I’ve spent the day at home. I haven’t had a shower. But I haven’t spoken to my parents at all! It’s been great! I need to spend a little time in my own to try and feel a little settled. I’m still not doing great. 

Oh yeah, she's got a kid, right? That makes it a lot harder with work @Captain24 

Parent-free day sounds great!

Lol, 'self care shit'

I need some of your self-care days. 🙂

I might book one in soon.

Yeah. I think he is 8 @tyme 

Im trying parent free until Monday. I need them to look after the dogs while I go to a dermatologist appointment 2 hrs away. I’m going to go and do more crafty shopping while I’m over there.

I kinda agree with Jynx that it’s lost meaning. I feel like it’s a buzz word that says by doing it you will feel better. 

I don’t have as much going on in my life like you do! 

LOL. It's all quiet over here. The kids are out. But I'm sure at least one will jump into my bed tonight. @Captain24 

It's so nice to have your own bed. Do the dogs sleep with you?

This week, I feel like I've achieve a lot of 'stuff'... just paper work and stuff, but I feel accomplished. The next thing I really need to do is clean/sort out my house. There's mess everywhere. Each time the kids come over, they pull everything out. It's a horror story over here.

Do they only sleep on weekends? @tyme

Yeah they both sleep on the bed. So there isn’t much room for me. I have to position myself between them.

It’s good when you feel accomplished. Well done on getting it done! How do you need to clean up.. I thought you were a minimalist. 😜 

I just gave the dogs a treat. Neither of them like them. But they are both fighting over the same one. So like children! 

Hi @Captain24 how are you

Well I guess that’s me done for the night. 

have a good night @tyme. I’m not comfortable anymore

Oh for god sake I was saying hello trying to be nice!!