Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Hey @ENKELI

I just saw the time, so I better go get ready for bed. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon if you want to talk. Thank you for chatting tonight. I really appreciate talking to you 🥰🫂🌸

@Birdofparadise8 the anti-psychotics I take at night make me sleep regardless unless I take certain strong pain meds so I could eat a bowl of coffee and still sleep. 

I've subbed to Disney÷ for a month because I thought it had Deadpool 3 but no worries, plenty of other stuff to watch. I'll see how much I use it and decide whether or not to keep it. I wasn't going to get it because I thought I could only watch it on my laptop but foxtel has the app so I can watch it on TV as well.

There are a few movies I want to watch, like Rogue One. I'm watching an old one atm, Hot Shots. I feel like something light so I can concentrate when chatting with you 

@Birdofparadise8 sleep well princess 

Hey @ENKELI 

Ah, okay, that makes sense. I hope you enjoy Disney + and TS. 

What have you been up to today? 

Aww, that's nice of you. I hope I'm not taking up your time if you need to concentrate a lot. 

Hi @PinkFlamingo @ArraDreaming @creative_writer @Shaz51 

I hope you are all having a good day. 

Yeah not too bad here @Birdofparadise8 we have just got some stuff done around the house and just been playing with the kids all afternoon after we got some jobs done just been me and the kids for the last hour or so

That sounds nice @ArraDreaming 

I hope your leg is feeling better today. 

eh it’s not really @Birdofparadise8 we wanted to go for a walk but didn’t, got to the playground this morning though
mostly just been playing on the floor with the kids and watching them outside

I'm sorry, that must be difficult, especially with young children wanting to play a lot. 

Do they have school tomorrow? @ArraDreaming 

Yeah just the one in prjmarh school @Birdofparadise8
I have a day off
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance