Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

@Former-Member HeartHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for your support here @Zoe7 @How's the weather today? @ @Faith-and-Hope  @@@... ... ...
@@@Emelia8 @@- love that image! 😇👍 cute little chicks & sentiment made me smile. You care so much.. I value your kindness here,  thank you. But i do sense you're not good yourself atm, hope I'm wrong. Maybe psych apt exposed a lot. It's so draining when that happens. And the media continues to trigger us hammering that parliament disgrace (😞sigh) But Our young Australian of the year gave it to them all in her speech 😇👍 yes! Please let me know how U are today? Maybe I can send you a nice image or something at least. Not as good with words these days. Do Take it easy precious lady, lots of rests, you deserve no less
@@Anastasia @ good to see you, lovely blue flower image THNX. Some images like this bring maby healing vibes for me and love ladybugs 🤗💛
@@@Eve7  @good to see you, how's work & all? Thats a quote from Whinnie The Pooh I think "you are stronger... 👍 thank you, need reminding💙💚💙

@Adge  I see you in the background, you ok? 🐦
@Appleblossom @ good to see youvround more lately. @, you do hit the nail on the head here sometimes 👍 and yeah, "Gently-Bently" is so hard when distressed - you know how it is.
Its true that the "Nuclear family is vulnerable on this earth". Interesting thought: "so many forces in society pull family members in different directions.
Yes, i did do a LOT for my dad and mum back then, did my best, more than anything the others were doing by a longshot (thank you for remembering). Maybe they were jealous. Working alone like that, in the lions den, left me wide open and vulnerable to schemes of the devil (that was so prolific there), I should have seen it coming. I just wish things were better for my parents, 4us all. I'm learning to let go.

As

As for my misery post the other day... i'm better... not sure how, but less tears and less SI push. The bad dream and tv triggers set me into a  tailspin it seems... such are those days. Not use to it hitting first thing in the morning though. You're all so patient with my moods, thank you, and i am sorry I'm not much use to you those times, and it's so hard to keep up on forums.
I am trying to busy myself more with hands to task like jobs... like sewing, shed or car projects... to try train brain to focus better things... seems to calm the soul.
irl Today I got my allied health care plan review done, for exercise physiologist & dietitian. If I can't lose weight and strengthen around these crumbling joints I'm pretty much finished... the RN processed it + BP144/77✓BSL6.5✓ Raced home as a friend dropped in, she wasn't in a good mood at all and didn't stay long :face_with_rolling_eyes: (wish I ignored phone and stayed out).
Hope y'all all ok today 💕
🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

@Former-Member What you did for your Mum and Dad can never be taken away from you Hon - the rest of the family can think or feel what they like but you are the one that was there for them so do not let their attitudes change the care you gave - in my eyes you are a true champion Heart

I too find 'doing things' beneficial for my MH - the more I do the better I feel also. That is not always possible with work commitments or energy levels but when I do achieve something it does make me feel more positive about life.There is something about working with our hands and allowing our minds to think about the task rather than float away to the tougher thoughts that is very therapeutic. I hope you find that too Smiley Very Happy

💜🌻 @Former-Member ..... here and listening too.

Hi @Former-Member  thanks for the tag. I’m still working but struggling with it and have taken tomorrow as a flex as I just bead some breathing space to process a few things.

I’m glad you’re feeling better than you were and that you’re pushing forward.

So proud of you ❤️💚❤️

@Former-Member You give heaps when you can. That is enough. The ups and downs in mood make you who you are. The forum has become a great place to share as a whole person and not just the cheery times.

Heart

I cant keep up with it all either.  Still knowing you has made a positive difference even though we are not the same about all things.

Hang in there and do the practical stuff.  Dont be too hard on self, as a nurse you know the numbers, just keep moving ... a little ...

Heart

Good morning dear @Former-Member 😊💓 and thank you for your lovely post of yesterday 🙏

Glad you liked the cute little chicks image I posted for you a couple of days ago, and that it gave you a smile.  I loved it too, so I thought you would. 

Thanks for your concern about me, but I am actually starting to do a little better.  Slowly but surely ... both in a physical sense and an emotional sense too.  Yes the long awaited (3.5 months since the last one) psych appointment on Wednesday went ahead ... was not cancelled at the last minute thankfully.  It was long and difficult, and we covered a lot in the more than hour and a half that I was in there.  Much of it was extremely difficult, but I feel better for having been able to finally voice it all to a live person.  Cleansing I guess, and empowering too.  Makes me realise that I do have a voice, and that people are hearing ... and some even understand.

But yes, you're right ... its also very draining.  And I feel very wrung out.  Its true also that the parliament house issues have been a constant source of continuing triggers.  Its really hard to ignore or to push to the back of our mind.  Oh yes ... I saw some of the Australian of the Year address on Wednesday.  But not all of it, because I had to go out for my psych appointment.  But what I saw live, and what I saw in replay later ... young Grace was very very good.  She is strong yet almost gentle, powerful in her delivery and in her message.  Quite the inspiration isnt she .. young Grace?  

I know you understand all this @Former-Member .  Though I wish you didn't.  I wish you had not been through all the horrible things that you have had to endure in your lifetime.

I would love for you to send me a nice image, you always choose good ones.  So any time you'd like to ... I will happily accept.  Appropriate pics are just as good as words .. so please dont be concerned about finding words if you are not up to it.

I'm glad @Former-Member that you are better than you were a couple of days ago .. less tears, and less SI.  I agree with you that its really difficult to keep up with everyone on the forums that we would like to.  Please dont concern yourself over that ... most of us have similar difficulties I think, and do understand.  Well dont for busying yourself with practical hands on tasks ... if it calms the soul, then its a great thing.  Keep doing that.

Good news too about getting your allied health plan review done by your GP yesterday.  I have one of those too and also had a couple of  exercise physiologist sessions covered by it. Fingers crossed that between the ex phys and the dietician ... you can get on track to maintain a healthier weight and stabilise those poor aching joints.  I see that your BP and BSL levels were both good.  That is a big thing in your favour EOR.

Sorry that the brief visit from your friend was not what it should have been.  Oh well .. next time may be better.  At least she cares enough to call in to see you .. thats a plus.

I hope you have a good day today.  Have you made apts yet for either the dietician or an exercise physiologist?  Sending love and a hug.

Emelia 💞

Image result for exercise and diet

Hi @Clawde  😊  hoping you are okay. 🌹

Emelia 💜

❤️ Love you @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance