Forums

Re: Share a cuppa?

Ah @Shaz51 Makes sense. I guess a few jobs here and there helps to stay active.

Baleria plantBaleria plantI have quite a few of these Baleria plants, flowering at the moment. @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Former-Member They're looking gorgeous.

They're one of the few tough survivors in my front & back yard.

Incidentally, only the Baleria plants that I've been hand watering every day are flowering.

The others (out the back), are still semi-dormant from the hot dry conditions.

They're waiting for the Winter rains...

Adge

The Baleria plant is beautiful 😍 @Adge 

Hi @Adge, that cruise is going to be a real treat. I'm hoping to go on one in the next few years. Right now I have to save up for a gender reassignment operation though in the next year or so.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Adge 🙂 xx

I hope the job provider can help you find somewhere that is genuinely looking for staff, instead of using the system... 💜

And the cycle of not having stability sounds so very wearing, I really hope things change for you xx

I went though some times when I couldn't find regular work after losing my job when I needed urgent spinal surgery.. nobody wanted to hire me as I was seen as a liability due to increased risk of manual handling injury. I couldn't get a job provider because I couldn't get Job Seeker. It was incredibly wearing and the stress didn't seem to abate for some time. 

I can really relate to the hardship emotionally, financially, and physically that the lack of stable work brings 💜

Take good care, and I hope youre evening is going ok so far xx

Hi @ArraDreaming, I'm just having chicken and veggies. I've got a little cat here who's dive- bombing on my stomach. Does anyone want a little cat called Bartok who's cute and cuddly and will dive-bomb on your tummy?😆😻👹

Hello everyone, Happy Friday! I'm happy to have made it to the weekend

@Former-Member @Abner @Shaz51 @Adge @tyme @ArraDreaming @Oaktree 

Took my parents out for steak dinner, it was yummy!

Former-Member
Not applicable

sorry to hear Mr Shaz is having bad dreams from the medication @Shaz51 and I hope his MH team can provide some useful info to help 🙂

How are you doing?

I hope your mum enjoyed the kids visiting 🙂

is it still raining there? xx

It's a goal of mine to go to the World Masters Games and the international Gay Games, @Shaz51...and 69 laps non-stop is impressive. Well done!

nice @Spirit_Healer !

How sweet you take your parents out. 

Even now, if I see my parents, they always take us out. They never let us take them out. They always pay and they say, "We've got money - what else do you think we use it on???"