Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

So glad you're starting to do a little better @Emelia8 isn't it amazing how the body heals itself. And your mood Hugs. I've made my first two Alli health apts already - next Monday. What's your w'end plans? How's little Holly? MyGG is happy, getting fluffy 🐶 Weekends are quiet here, plenty to do though 🤗

Thanks @Clawde .. love you too buddy.

Hi @Former-Member ... just thinking of you and thought I'd check in on how your first 2 allied health appointments have gone today?  Exercise physiologist and dietician I think it was to be today.

I had a very quiet lazy weekend EOR .. most unproductive!  My Miss Holly is great thanks.  Glad your little GG is happy.  When you say she's getting fluffy, does that mean a haircut is on the agenda soon?

Did you have a quiet weekend too EOR?  Or did you manage to get lots done?  @Clawde I read today that you have a dog/s, cat/s and bird/s.  I would love to hear about them some time, if you'd like to share with us.

Much love to you EOR and a big hug.  And you too Clawde.

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for dogs for our mental health

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (5).jpeg

Thanks for remembering @Emelia8 . My double apts today went well,  dietitian & exercise physiologist. Mostly introductory and starting me off slow. Have to start a low key gym  class tomorrow. All staff were lovely, and professional and calm and. intelligent... the kind of people I could be around all day. I was pleasantly surprised.

Yes, GG needs. a groom  🐩

.  Can't find anything. Even my bill. folder is missing,  messy dgetting mya bit sick of my disorganised headspace & home, but gotta try not attack myself, keep trying.. 

I Got a email from a solicitor today, wanting me to sign permission over  to appoint my sister as administrator of dad's estate. I don't trust her but wonder if I have a choice. Not approving someone would delay things and  out of all my siblings - she is best choice even though she hated me and is dishonest. Alough I am the most honest & eldest girl, they done want me, i sent an email to all my siblings last month askng if they'd like me to do the  estate administration with my solicitor (3wks ago) but  not one of them responded 😢. Why? What's going on.  They say she can't mishandle the division of the estate, but who police's that? What comeback is there ? Did I tell you my sis did a death bed will with mum in secret, behind my back, 4 days before mum died, appointing mum my sis as sole. executor 😕 which is so stupid cause it all just goes to dad anyway. Mum & dad did not out their affairs in order and it's been a right nightmare because of it. I'm done. So disempowering. Think I'll make them all wait. Maybe then they'll stop ignoring me. 😢

Cant respond properly now @Former-Member ... In bed trying to sleep. Wanted you to know Ive read your post  Talk tomorrow. Good night.

💞💤

Good morning @Former-Member ... what a beautiful picture you posted last night.

Sorry I didnt respond properly last night ... my eyes were sore, tired and I couldnt see well enough to post a response on my little mobile phone.

Thats fabulous news that you have seen your first 2 allied health professionals.  And it sounds like both apts went very well.  Starting slow is the way to go.  I note that you are starting your gym class today.  Unsure what time that will be for you.  I have my pilates class this morning at 9.30am, so will be thinking of you perhaps around the same time.  Hope your low impact class goes well for you, and that there are not too many in the group.  Better supervision and more individualised attention will be better for you, especially to begin with.  But since its done through an ex phys, I think it will likely be fairly closely monitored anyway.

Sorry you cannot find things right now. Is that to do with clutter?  Its one thing I dont have a problem with ... I am OCD ... and everything in its place.  I have had jokes thrown at me such as "oops I better line up the corners right", or "I expect you will have already counted the paper clips".  Nonsense like that.  It gets a bit annoying, but I try to see the funny side of things.  Its hurtful otherwise, because it isnt something I have much control over. Its just me, unfortunately.

Once again ... I am so terribly sorry about how your family have continued to treat you with regards to both your parents, and now the appointment of an administrator.  Family truly can be the absolute pits!  I really cannot advise on whats best to do regarding the signing over of your authority.  It all seems so wrong, given all that you have done over the years for both of your parents.  But I guess ... toxic family will always be toxic.  Cannot help them ... so do your absolute best to help yourself.  So my suggestion would be to do what will make you happy, or happiest, in a difficult situation.

Okay, I have to go and get hubbys meds ready and some breakfast, before heading off to my pilates class. Need to leave around 9am.  Will try to catch you later, so see how your class goes.

Much love EOR.

Emelia 💞🤗

Hey @Former-Member What your sister is doing is not right and I would suggest you get legal advice yourself Hon. You do not have to do what SHE wants and have rights here too. You are the one that looked after your parents and certainly deserve to have a say in how their affairs are managed. I now it seems all too much right now but having your family ignoring you then your sister wanting to take over is just not right. Stand your ground EOR, see your own solicitor and go from there - you matter just as much as the rest of them and you deserve more respect here. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

I'm so sorry how you continue to be treated, by your Siblings @Former-Member 

They did not acknowledge or respond to your Emails (Re: Estate) - Then I say Do Not Sign it.

That's up to You.

However, by Disrespecting you & Not acknowledging or Responding to your emails - Then they Don't Deserve your Permission (by Signing for your Sister).

It's Bullying, I Hate Bullying - I've been subjected to it So Many Times myself.

Bullying lost me my Best Gardening Job (Bush Care Officer on Golf Course).

So sorry.

Hugs ((((EOR))))

Adge

@Former-Member Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

20200308 (4).jpeg

Hi @Emelia8  @Adge  @Zoe7  @outlander Thank you for your empathy and replies. Made me cry to be heard, empowered to not be walked over, in my heart at least if not the world. Helps. Can't reply in full atm - just wanted to acknowledge the caring, and show appreciation.

I'm waiting for solicitor to fwd my sister's affidavit which I have to site before signing off on her being administrator. It should have come yesterday. Maybe sis doesn't want me to see her affidavit, wouldn't be the first time she's LIED in legal documents. Oh well, looks like the Gov & nursing home might get to keep the lot since none of us can agree  or communicate. Honestly 

thought trustee would see this through, ha ! what a crock NSW gov trustee & nsw gov ncat turned out to be. Ginormous waste of taxpayer money they are. I did my best. And I will get legal advice. triggers me you know.

Anyway, have to downscreen. 

Trust you're doin' ok as can be - Do tag me in with your updates occasionally. I do care and try answer posts  I'm tagged in at least. Back later. 💙

@Former-Member 

Emelia 🤗💞

Image result for You are heard and you are empowered

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance